Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers preseason schedule announced Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers preseason schedule announced

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Steelers preseason schedule announced Empty
PostSubject: Steelers preseason schedule announced   Steelers preseason schedule announced EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:33 am

The NFL released a "schedule" of all its preseason games, it's just not yet ready to let anyone know on which dates they will be played.

At first, the league posted dates next to each teams' schedule on NFL.com Tuesday afternoon. Several hours later, it removed most of the dates and replaced them with a TBA -- to be announced.

That includes the four-game schedule involving the Steelers. Only one date is listed for a Steelers game now and that is Aug. 18 at 8 p.m. against the Philadelphia Eagles at Heinz Field because it is a nationally televised game on FOX.

The other three games originally had dates listed on them on the league's website. They were at the Washington Redskins Aug. 13, at home against the Atlanta Falcons Aug. 27 and Sept. 1 at Carolina. Now those dates are officially listed as TBA, although it's a good bet all three will be played on the dates first announced. Nearly every NFL team finishes its preseason schedule on a Thursday before the regular season starts, so the Sept. 1 date is locked in at Carolina.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11102/1138812-100.stm#ixzz1JNGpFjn9

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Steelers preseason schedule announced   Steelers preseason schedule announced EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:56 pm

I'll be heading to the Redskins vs Steelers game.

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers preseason schedule announced   Steelers preseason schedule announced EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:10 am

Doesn't it seem odd that they are releasing a pre-season schedule while there's a lock out going on? I would think that if the owners were serious, they wouldn't bother until things are settled. I would also think that, at minimum, there will be a shortened pre-season by the looks of it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers preseason schedule announced   Steelers preseason schedule announced Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers preseason schedule announced
Page 1 of 1