Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeLast Chance U Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Last Chance U

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Last Chance U Empty
PostSubject: Last Chance U   Last Chance U EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 5:45 am

Anyone else watch this documentary on Netflix? If not, I highly recommend it. It's definitely interesting to see how these Division I athletes screw up and end up at small schools trying to clean up their act one last time. For those that haven't seen it, the first two seasons follow East Mississippi Community College, and the third season follows a much smaller and less affluent program at Independence Community College in Independence, KS.

It's a good look into the world of Juco football. I didn't play college ball myself, but I attended Ellsworth Community College here in Iowa and we had some D1 guys on our football team when I was there. If you watch Season 3 of Last Chance you in Episode 4 you get to see them play my Alma Mater. They play them again this year, and Season 4 which is currently in production will likely show their game again.

Highly recommend it to those that haven't seen it, and to those that have I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ

Last Chance U
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Entertainment :: Television-
Jump to: