Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs) Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs)

Go down 
+6
Wallace108
vasteeler
stlrtruck
solardave
Great Randino
Drizztbob
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs) Empty
PostSubject: SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs)   SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 9:45 am

How does everyone feel about tonight's game?  One side of me thinks the defense finally gets their shit together and shows up against a surging Tampa Bay team.  Our front seven get to Fitz early and often and forces sloppy pass play that makes our secondary look better...

The other, more realistic side of me says Fitzmagic laughs at our first two weeks of game tape and shreds this abortion of a secondary.  Players and playcalling included.

I hope it's the former...I fear it will be the latter.

Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs)   SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 11:31 am

Steelers will win.

We play well on Monday night.

We tend to play well after a loss.

Tampa Bay is on an unreasonable, unsustainable high (as is Fitz). In today's topsy turvy NFL (see the Pats* at 1-2 and Dolphins at 3-0??), Its Pittsburgh's time to step up.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs)   SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 12:18 pm

Our defensive front is going to have to carry the secondary and Ben will have to lean on Connor/ get the ball out quick.

I think we end the "Fitzmagic" tonight. SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs) 1647293567

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs)   SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 1:53 pm

It is aligned for us to win tonight based on these outcomes:
1. Cleveland beat the Jets Thursday night
2. Patriots****** have lost two in a row, recently to the Lions (I think Belicheat threw the game)

I'm confident the Steelers turn things around tonight. The offense gets their stuff together and the stoopid penalties and turnovers stop. Conner rushes for over 150, AB grabs 3 TDs and has almost 200 yards receiving.

The defense, gives us a scare in the first half as Fitzmagic does his thing, but then in the 2nd half they reveal all his tricks and shut him down along with Jackson.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs) 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs)   SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 2:40 pm

Sadly, I see this as a loss. I seriously hope I'm wrong.

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs)   SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 3:23 pm

vasteeler, I hope you're wrong too!

I think the DB's will play well tonight. Call me crazy (wouldn't be the first time) but I think they will step up.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs)   SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 3:55 pm

Steelers are always at their best when they're the underdogs or they have an "us vs. the world" mentality. The eyes of the nation will be on them tonight, and they'll want to make a statement.

Steelers 35
Bucs 20

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs)   SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 6:12 pm

Steelers are playing for draft picks. LOL

0-2-1 and remodeling the basement.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs)   SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 6:43 pm

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs)   SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 7:16 pm

I'm not sure whether to clap or cry.
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs)   SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 7:38 pm

jak341 wrote:
I'm not sure whether to clap or cry.

Hmmm...I've heard the clap can make you cry SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs) 3798349058

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs)   SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 7:42 pm

I think that Ben will have a good night. The defense I am not so sure about. They give me ulcers right now.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs)   SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 7:48 pm

Don't need to worry about the offense, these guys can ball, and Tampa's D isn't exactly great either. I think it's going to be which team can play better defensively. Right now things on defense are pretty ugly for us. Our 1st Rounder Artie Burns from just two seasons ago is getting benched, and last week we a saw the communication breakdowns and broken coverages. We have to get better.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs)   SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 12:45 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Steelers are always at their best when they're the underdogs or they have an "us vs. the world" mentality. The eyes of the nation will be on them tonight, and they'll want to make a statement.

Steelers 35
Bucs 20

close 30 to 27 lol

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs)   SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 6:10 am

Tomlin told these guys at halftime to go out there in the second half and show the world what their made of and unfortunately they did. Now everyone left on our schedule is chomping at the bit to play this dismal defense. We went front putting the capitol D in defense to all lower case.

The " WET PAPER TOWEL" defense.

If you go on NFL.com and look at the stats for receiving in last nights game AB doesn't even show up there. Our kicker misses 2 FG and 2 Point after attempts in 2 weeks.

At this point I don't know if we can win another game.
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs)   SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 2:39 pm

Not playing football for the last 22 minutes is just sad...Tomlin sucks but at least we got the win.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs)   SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs) Empty

Back to top Go down

SO about tonight... (Steelers vs. Bucs)
Page 1 of 1