Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeChiefs at Rams Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Chiefs at Rams

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jak341

jak341

Chiefs at Rams Empty
PostSubject: Chiefs at Rams   Chiefs at Rams EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 8:51 pm

Anyone watching this? If you like precision passing, this is the game for you.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Chiefs at Rams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefs at Rams   Chiefs at Rams EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 7:54 am

That was a great game, although I ended up going to bed before it was over.

Those offenses, adding the Saints in too, look unstoppable.

And sad to say, if this is where the NFL is going, count me out. It was a great game, but that should be special and not become the norm.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

Chiefs at Rams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefs at Rams   Chiefs at Rams EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 3:14 pm

jak341 wrote:
That was a great game, although I ended up going to bed before it was over.

Those offenses, adding the Saints in too, look unstoppable.

And sad to say, if this is where the NFL is going, count me out. It was a great game, but that should be special and not become the norm.

It's like watching a high-scoring regular season NBA game like 154-151. Last year's SB was already ridiculous with a QB throwing over 500 yards and losing the game I just don't see the fun I guess. Makes me miss the 2008 season where we were winning with 9-3.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Chiefs at Rams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefs at Rams   Chiefs at Rams EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 1:25 am

What an insane game this was to watch. Personally though, I think the Chiefs should've won. The officials gifted the Rams 14 of their points with horrible calls.

Though I will say that in the last two minutes of the game Patrick Mahomes showed the young and inexperienced side and definitely didn't do anything to help his team. Those two interceptions he arm-punted up to the defense were absolutely terrible. When you're only down by three points why are you hurling it deep against a prevent defense? He just needed to be smart and take what the defense was giving him.

Still a phenomenal night for the kid, with another 6TD pass game. Kid is something special, and it's scary to think how good he can be when he cleans up the little mistakes in his game.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

Chiefs at Rams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefs at Rams   Chiefs at Rams EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 7:28 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
What an insane game this was to watch. Personally though, I think the Chiefs should've won. The officials gifted the Rams 14 of their points with horrible calls.

Though I will say that in the last two minutes of the game Patrick Mahomes showed the young and inexperienced side and definitely didn't do anything to help his team. Those two interceptions he arm-punted up to the defense were absolutely terrible. When you're only down by three points why are you hurling it deep against a prevent defense? He just needed to be smart and take what the defense was giving him.

Still a phenomenal night for the kid, with another 6TD pass game. Kid is something special, and it's scary to think how good he can be when he cleans up the little mistakes in his game.

He will probably be the best QB of the next decade. He got all the tools and with experience he will also become smarter. He's going to be scary good.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Chiefs at Rams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefs at Rams   Chiefs at Rams EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 8:15 am

Stella Nation wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

He will probably be the best QB of the next decade. He got all the tools and with experience he will also become smarter. He's going to be scary good.

I'll be honest, I thought he was just another system QB that'd end up washing out of the NFL. I was very wrong.

Stella Nation

Stella Nation

Chiefs at Rams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefs at Rams   Chiefs at Rams EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 8:21 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

I'll be honest, I thought he was just another system QB that'd end up washing out of the NFL. I was very wrong.

Me too, I didn't see it in him. And seeing where he was drafted we weren't the only ones. Teams that passed up on him in the draft and that needed a QB at that time: Browns, Bears, 49ers, Jaguars, Jets and Bills (they traded their pick to KC).
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

Chiefs at Rams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefs at Rams   Chiefs at Rams EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 10:04 am

Between the Chiefs, the Rams, and the Saints, I'm not sure which team I'd rather face for post season play...

Stella Nation

Stella Nation

Chiefs at Rams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefs at Rams   Chiefs at Rams EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 12:10 pm

Drizztbob wrote:
Between the Chiefs, the Rams, and the Saints, I'm not sure which team I'd rather face for post season play...

Saints are the favorites for me because of the experience (and talent) of Brees and the coaching of Sean Payton. Unless he starts doing the Vikings clap again Chiefs at Rams 1797695198
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Chiefs at Rams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefs at Rams   Chiefs at Rams EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 12:04 pm

Drizztbob wrote:

Chiefs definitely. I think their defense is the most suspect of the bunch. The Rams defense is giving up a lot of points but they have the kind of pass rushers that would really give our offensive line fits. We struggle against the Jaguars pass rush, and the Rams pass rush IMO outclasses theirs with guys like Aaron Donald shoring up that defensive line. The Saints have a questionable defense as well, but I think I'd give them a slight nod over Kansas City's defense.

We just seem to match up well with the Chiefs, it's usually a close game, but generally we've had their number. Yes they beat us earlier this season (I got to watch it in person... Chiefs at Rams 1505004552) but our defense has come a long, long way since then. I think we could put better pressure on Mahomes this time around, and we wouldn't have Artie Burns out on the field getting toasted for easy TDs every other play. Gimme the Chiefs, I want another shot at em.

Sponsored content

Chiefs at Rams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiefs at Rams   Chiefs at Rams Empty

Back to top Go down

Chiefs at Rams
Page 1 of 1