Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeA good article about most of the issues we've brought up here! Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

A good article about most of the issues we've brought up here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave

A good article about most of the issues we've brought up here! Empty
PostSubject: A good article about most of the issues we've brought up here!   A good article about most of the issues we've brought up here! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 7:06 am

I think Dermonti summed up our biggest issue. Actually the NFL's biggest issue.

"Social media has made a big impact on sports as a whole," he said. "Everything is instantaneous now. In the past, if you could have a beef with a player, but you would never say things about your teammates in the media. But now, with Twitter and Facebook and Instagram, guys can lash out from afar, from the comfort of their homes. It's crazy and it's disrespectful. They don't care about anybody's feelings, they don't care about the team, they don't care about the ownership and how it looks."

I'll speak for myself saying the keyword here is DISRESPECTFUL.

Here is the rest of the article:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027011/article/eventful-offseason-puts-pittsburgh-steelers-culture-in-spotlight
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

A good article about most of the issues we've brought up here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good article about most of the issues we've brought up here!   A good article about most of the issues we've brought up here! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 12:44 pm

I thought that was a good article too, and Dermonti was spot on.

No professional (or collegiate) athlete, politician or high level executive should use social media.
Back to top Go down

A good article about most of the issues we've brought up here!
Page 1 of 1