Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAll the Ravens' changes make Steelers coach uneasy Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

All the Ravens' changes make Steelers coach uneasy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

All the Ravens' changes make Steelers coach uneasy Empty
PostSubject: All the Ravens' changes make Steelers coach uneasy   All the Ravens' changes make Steelers coach uneasy EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:06 am

By Jamison Hensley, The Baltimore Sun

The Ravens said goodbye to a lot of years of experience and special memories in parting ways this offseason with the likes of Todd Heap, Derrick Mason and Kelly Gregg.

But that could be a good thing — or at the very least, an advantage early in the 2011 season.

The Ravens have turned over nearly half of team, adding 20 new faces to their 53-man roster. Ravens fans won't be the only ones reaching for their rosters during Sunday's season opener against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

"As I sit here today, I am probably a little bit more uneasy than I normally am when we play these guys, because they have so many new guys that we have to account for," Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said. "I think that's something that needs to be stated up front about this. They probably know more about us than we know about them."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-ravens-beat-0910-20110909,0,5480752.story?track=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+baltimoresun%2Fsports%2Ffootball%2Frss2+%28+Ravens%2FFootball%29

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/

All the Ravens' changes make Steelers coach uneasy
Page 1 of 1