Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeGame Balls and Goats (Steelers at Bengals) Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Game Balls and Goats (Steelers at Bengals)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

Game Balls and Goats (Steelers at Bengals) Empty
PostSubject: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers at Bengals)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers at Bengals) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 4:18 am

Game Balls:

Benny Snell: Couldn't do anything against 3rd stringers in preseason so I thought he was going to be a bust. Glad that I was wrong.
James Washington: Great stiff arm for our only TD. Without that, knowing our redzone offense, we probably has to settle for another field goal.
Cam Heyward: You get a sack!
T.J.Watt: You get a sack and a forced fumble!
Bud Dupree: You get a sack, a forced and a recovered fumble!
It's a joy to watch these guys making plays week after week. Imagine if Tuitt could still play.
Devin Bush: A much needed forced fumble at the right time.
Minkah Fitzpatrick: A much needed fumble recovery on the same play.
Steven Nelson: He keeps going under the radar, but he's an awesome FA addition. Yesterday, I believe he didn't allow a single reception because of his thight coverage and he made a great open field tackle on Finley to force a 4th down.
Chris Boswell: He has been money this season, good that he's back to his 2017 form.

Goats:

Mason Rudolph: Too slow on his reads, no pocket awareness and no accuracy. No confidence at all it seemed.
Joe Haden: Must be the first time I place him in this category, but he was beaten on various occasions (the Bengals TD being one of them), leading to penalties because of frustration. Also dropped 2 interceptions.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Game Balls and Goats (Steelers at Bengals) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Balls and Goats (Steelers at Bengals)   Game Balls and Goats (Steelers at Bengals) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 9:17 am

Stella Nation wrote:
Game Balls:

Benny Snell: Couldn't do anything against 3rd stringers in preseason so I thought he was going to be a bust. Glad that I was wrong.
James Washington: Great stiff arm for our only TD. Without that, knowing our redzone offense, we probably has to settle for another field goal.
Cam Heyward: You get a sack!
T.J.Watt: You get a sack and a forced fumble!
Bud Dupree: You get a sack, a forced and a recovered fumble!
It's a joy to watch these guys making plays week after week. Imagine if Tuitt could still play.
Devin Bush: A much needed forced fumble at the right time.
Minkah Fitzpatrick: A much needed fumble recovery on the same play.
Steven Nelson: He keeps going under the radar, but he's an awesome FA addition. Yesterday, I believe he didn't allow a single reception because of his thight coverage and he made a great open field tackle on Finley to force a 4th down.
Chris Boswell: He has been money this season, good that he's back to his 2017 form.

Goats:

Mason Rudolph: Too slow on his reads, no pocket awareness and no accuracy. No confidence at all it seemed.
Joe Haden: Must be the first time I place him in this category, but he was beaten on various occasions (the Bengals TD being one of them), leading to penalties because of frustration. Also dropped 2 interceptions.

I can't add much here. I would give a game ball to Whyte for shifty moves.
I tell you Hayden's hands are not much better than Ike's were. He had a bad game. I think with Minkah around we're getting a little spoiled again. Last year we were happy if a pass got defensed.
Back to top Go down

Game Balls and Goats (Steelers at Bengals)
Page 1 of 1