Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits

Go down 
+2
IowaSteeler927
effyou515
6 posters
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits Empty
PostSubject: Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits   Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits EmptyWed May 12, 2021 4:16 pm

Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits

Tebow got a job before kaepernick. Wait til we play Jacksonville💤💤💤💤 ... do l sense some black on white racial violence on twitter? there is a jersey l won't be buying, like l buy players jerseys  Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits 1664291743 got a couple of steelers shirts that other people have bought haven't spent money on the NFL in a long long time and only watch steelers games.

didn't the NFL try to give kapernick a job a couple of times? but his demands were to outrageous? like top NFL QB pay? don't think Tebow is asking for starting QB money? sound to me Tebow will be playing TE not QB.

https://triblive.com/sports/steelers-lb-devin-bush-wonders-why-tim-tebow-got-a-job-while-colin-kaepernick-sits/

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits   Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits EmptyWed May 12, 2021 11:53 pm

Colin Kaepernick promotes ABOLISH THE POLICE book as Shannon Sharpe LIES to PROTECT Woke former QB!

Devin Bush is wrong and he showed his SJW Racism on this topic.

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits   Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits EmptyThu May 13, 2021 1:45 am

Ah Krapernick raising his ugly head once again. Nobody wants him because he sucks and the only reason Tebow has a job right now is because his former college coach is now the Head Coach of Jacksonville. Otherwise he'd still be in the minors, or doing analyst stuff.

Malcom X Poser doesn't deserve a job with all of his anti-America anti-police rhetoric.

effyou515 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits   Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits EmptyThu May 13, 2021 4:39 am

Because we all know the man who claims he's being repressed while earning millions and starts a revolution while he is "at work" should have first consideration simply because of the color of his skin. That's not racist at all. Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits 798776511
Mean while the man who has been a pillar of his community should be ashamed of the color of his skin based on something that happened generations ago.
When did racism become a white on black thing only?
I watched an interview with Rod Woodson where he said growing up in a mixed family he experienced racism from 2 different vantage points and it was pretty equally disturbing.
I'll say one more thing.
We will never find a solution as long as politicians and other authority figures fuel the fire of hatred for their benefit.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits   Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits EmptyThu May 13, 2021 8:15 am

solardave wrote:
Because we all know the man who claims he's being repressed while earning millions and starts a revolution while he is "at work" should have first consideration simply because of the color of his skin. That's not racist at all. Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits 798776511
Mean while the man who has been a pillar of his community should be ashamed of the color of his skin based on something that happened generations ago.
When did racism become a white on black thing only?
I watched an interview with Rod Woodson where he said growing up in a mixed family he experienced racism from 2 different vantage points and it was pretty equally disturbing.
I'll say one more thing.
We will never find a solution as long as politicians and other authority figures fuel the fire of hatred for their benefit.

my sister in law talk about racism growing up mixed, white daddy mexican mom friends she had were other mixed and a couple of white people fort worth texas area.

l grow up a towhead blond hair blue eyes, black and latino males l'd feel the dislike / hate by most, the females? most be liking the blue eyes, asian people male or female least amount of dislike / hate compared from all the other groups. l've moved around a bit in my life time and l'm going with first meet and greet. heck l'd feel dislike / hate from brown eyed white people. lol

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits   Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits EmptyThu May 13, 2021 5:42 pm

Heard a report somewhere that Tebow needs 3 games to get his lifetime pension ... so maybe his old coach is doing him a solid?

Meanwhile Kapernick still sucks.

effyou515 and solardave like this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits   Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits EmptySat May 15, 2021 12:47 am

Kapernick ruined the NFL - largely because Goodell couldn't find his set and nip that kneeling crap in the bud the first time it happened. Hell, they fined DeAngelo Williams for wearing socks to show support for breast cancer awareness because his mom died of it.

All the NFL had to do was follow the rules they already had in place.

Kapernick is a complete loser and an idiot.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits   Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits EmptySat May 15, 2021 3:19 am

First of all everyone who posted so far spelled his name wrong. It's spelled douch...er I mean Kaepernick. Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits 1797695198 but I agree he is one.
I also agree about Goodell not following his own rules. I think the only reason he hasn't been let go is he has made the owners billions. As far as doing anything fan related he could care less. He has been as inconsistent as a possum crossing a busy highway. Don't get me started about the corruption involving the Cheats.
The only entity that has him beat there is our government and soon if they get their way they'll be running the NFL and we'll all be speaking chinese.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits   Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits EmptySat May 15, 2021 3:33 am

woke brain aids.

watching sharp meltdown Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits 3562723908 not a tebow fan imho meyer brought tebow in because tebow knows his offensive philosophy and terminology to help his #1 pick quarterback learn the system.

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits   Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits EmptySat May 15, 2021 1:47 pm

effyou515 wrote:
woke brain aids.

watching sharp meltdown Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits 3562723908 not a tebow fan imho meyer brought tebow in because tebow knows his offensive philosophy and terminology to help his #1 pick quarterback learn the system.

Hey Shannon. FOOTBALL IS A BUSINESS.I couldn't watch the entire video because I dislike Sharpe almost as much as I hate Baylis.

Master_Of_Puppets likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits   Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits EmptySat May 15, 2021 3:44 pm

solardave wrote:
effyou515 wrote:
woke brain aids.

Hey Shannon. FOOTBALL IS A BUSINESS.I couldn't watch the entire video because I dislike Sharpe almost as much as I hate Baylis.

Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits 1647293567

l watched it just to watch Shannon dig his SJW Racist hole deeper and deeper Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits 344726530

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits   Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits EmptySat May 15, 2021 7:53 pm

solardave wrote:
effyou515 wrote:
woke brain aids.

those 2 morons love talking about the NBA and lebron china james...yet not once have they mentioned the tanking of the TV ratings. from what i understand it was down 50% from 2019 and is down even more so far from 2020.
i look forward to the days of having 7 ft garbage men. Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits 1797695198
Quote :

NBA TV Ratings Continue To Tank
The TV ratings for the NBA continue to be in the gutter with the regular season nearing a close.

According to Sports Business Journal, NBA games broadcast on ESPN, ABC and TNT averaged only 1.4 million viewers. That’s a staggering 13% decline from last season when the numbers were already slipping in a huge way.

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits   Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits EmptySat May 15, 2021 8:41 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
solardave wrote:
effyou515 wrote:
woke brain aids.

those 2 morons love talking about the NBA and lebron china james...yet not once have they mentioned the tanking of the TV ratings. from what i understand it was down 50% from 2019 and is down even more so far from 2020.
i look forward to the days of having 7 ft garbage men. Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits 1797695198
Quote :

NBA TV Ratings Continue To Tank
The TV ratings for the NBA continue to be in the gutter with the regular season nearing a close.

According to Sports Business Journal, NBA games broadcast on ESPN, ABC and TNT averaged only 1.4 million viewers. That’s a staggering 13% decline from last season when the numbers were already slipping in a huge way.

LeChing Chang when he runs down the court l hear forced labor moan and groans coming from his Nike shoes.

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits   Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits EmptySat May 15, 2021 11:02 pm

solardave wrote:
First of all everyone who posted so far spelled his name wrong. It's spelled douch...er I mean Kaepernick. Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits 1797695198 but I agree he is one.
I also agree about Goodell not following his own rules. I think the only reason he hasn't been let go is he has made the owners billions. As far as doing anything fan related he could care less. He has been as inconsistent as a possum crossing a busy highway. Don't get me started about the corruption involving the Cheats.
The only entity that has him beat there is our government and soon if they get their way they'll be running the NFL and we'll all be speaking chinese.
Actually yes, I spelled Kapernick's name wrong on purpose (there, I did it again). That POS doesn't deserve to have it spelled correctly.

Maybe he could complain about me misspelling his name while he campaigns to get another cop killer out of prison, while wearing his pig socks.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits   Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits EmptySun May 16, 2021 2:55 am

Great Randino wrote:
solardave wrote:
Actually yes, I spelled Kapernick's name wrong on purpose (there, I did it again).  That POS doesn't deserve to have it spelled correctly.

Maybe he could complain about me misspelling his name while he campaigns to get another cop killer out of prison, while wearing his pig socks.

He should change the spelling to Crapernick. Honestly I don't follow what he's doing because he is irrelevant. I'm to old to let asshats rent space in my head.
I do hear what you're saying and know that most sensible people feel the same about him as you do.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits   Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits EmptySun May 16, 2021 3:37 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits   Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits EmptyMon May 17, 2021 3:45 am

Great Randino wrote:
Who?

Kapernick. Or was that sarcasm? Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits 1797695198
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits   Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits EmptySat May 22, 2021 7:59 am

Kwame Brown be spittin' in a video in this video, starts at 3:41

if this isn't the right spot for this video then move it to the right spot. but it is on the woke sports topic.

Master_Of_Puppets and solardave like this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits   Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits EmptySun May 23, 2021 1:17 am

solardave wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
Who?

Kapernick. Or was that sarcasm? Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits 1797695198
Oh yeah, ,sarcasm font firmly in the "ON" position...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits   Steelers LB Devin Bush wonders why Tim Tebow got a job while Colin Kaepernick sits Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1