Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeLe'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy

Go down 
+3
jak341
effyou515
solardave
7 posters
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave

Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy Empty
PostSubject: Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy   Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 6:51 am

What a turd.Just retire you idiot.

https://www.nfl.com/news/le-veon-bell-i-ll-never-play-for-andy-reid-again-i-d-retire-first

Tomlin should sign him to use as a punching bag in spring workouts and cut him after not playing him in a single preseason game.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy   Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 9:29 am

he thinks he's still relevant Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy 1664291743 isn't that cute, bless his heart.

And once again the truth is found

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy   Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 9:38 am

Guy just can't get out of his own way at times.

I'll still wear my $25 Bell higher quality jersey I got off the discount rack at Macy's with pride! 😅Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy 3562723908😂

Wallace108 and effyou515 like this post

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy   Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 10:54 am

Good thing he has a rap career to fall back on. Ben LOL

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.

vasteeler, effyou515 and solardave like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy   Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 6:01 am

Andy Reid who will go down as one of the best coaches in NFL history and is a surefire first ballot Hall of Famer...

Bell is such a clown, I am extremely happy we didn't re-sign this guy. It's pretty obvious he's a selfish, locker room cancer just like his buddy AB.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy   Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 12:02 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Andy Reid who will go down as one of the best coaches in NFL history and is a surefire first ballot Hall of Famer...

Bell is such a clown, I am extremely happy we didn't re-sign this guy. It's pretty obvious he's a selfish, locker room cancer just like his buddy AB.

shaping up like AB 2.0.

glad he's gone, looking forward watching Harris play this season.

Andy Reid helping out players his whole coaching career and this fool smacking his gums ok bell retire you done made a complete fool of yourself.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy   Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 3:59 pm

Dead on accurate: https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2021/6/19/22534925/why-leveon-bell-should-just-hurry-up-and-retire-jets-steelers-chiefs-andy-reid-comments-news

I will always wonder what may have happened that year if Bell remained healthy in 2014, and if Brown and Bell were fully functional in 2016.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy   Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy EmptyWed Jul 14, 2021 12:51 am

Bell has got to be one of the most business unsavvy players that ever played. Loses a year's salary sitting out with Steelers, signs with a pathetic Jets team for less money than he would have got from the best franchise in NFL. Then when he has nothing left in the tank he starts slinging insults at a very respected Andy Reid.

For his sake it's awesome he's so willing to retire, he likely will need to.

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy   Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 1:32 pm

I disagree. He's a fine businessman. I mean, just look at his musical rap career.

Wait a minute...
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy   Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 2:11 am

Great Randino wrote:
I disagree.  He's a fine businessman.  I mean, just look at his musical rap career.

Wait a minute...

lol it'll be interesting to see if anyone picks him up this year.

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy   Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 10:24 pm

Maybe someone will offer him the "league minimum."
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy   Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 7:01 am

There's probably a team in Canada that would sign him to their practice squad. Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy 1797695198

effyou515 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy   Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy Empty

Back to top Go down

Le'Veon Bell...it's not me it's you Andy
Page 1 of 1