Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBungles @ Steelers Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Bungles @ Steelers

Go down 
+7
solardave
Master_Of_Puppets
SteelerFreak58
effyou515
Great Randino
LambertWardSteel
kirklandrules
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 12:17 pm

Nothing makes a team look good like playing the Bungles. I know, the Steelers can easily play poorly and lose this game. But if you read the back of your Steelers fan card, you'll see that you're forbidden from forecasting a loss to the Bungles. So don't get thrown outta the club and let's hear how our team is going to trounce these losers!

After catching just 3 passes on 9 targets, Claypool redeems himself with a big game. 2 TDs for him, 1 for Freiermuth, 1 for Najee rushing (to go along with 83 yards on the ground) and 2 FGs for The Boz.

Steelers 34-24
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 2:25 pm

Ready to put last week behind us and have a better one this week.

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 2:34 pm

At the risk of getting booted out of the club...

this game scares me.

All games against crappy opponents scare me.

We have a lot of people injured (including Ben). I wouldn't be surprised to see Mason get some action this week (or Dobbs if he can sneak into uniform again ;)

Defense banged up. Hate that Watt is injured, that impacts a lot.

Not predicting a loss (no bans) but I think its going to be a tough battle. Hope I'm wrong, I'd love to enjoy a Steelers slaughter for a change.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 5:33 pm

Bungles @ Steelers 3135543967 Mason comes in runs the offense to a t, lites up the scoreboard and the Steelers and fans move on.

And once again the truth is found

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 8:52 pm

effyou515 wrote:
Bungles @ Steelers 3135543967 Mason comes in runs the offense to a t, lites up the scoreboard and the Steelers and fans move on.
I can go for that...
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 10:27 pm

effyou515 wrote:

I wish but that Oline isn't ready.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 5:04 am

effyou515 wrote:

Bungles @ Steelers 3562723908

more like bengals sets single game sack record.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 5:25 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

Deacon Jones watching from up there going..."that's what I'm talking about". Bungles @ Steelers 1378315869

Seriously next man up is the theme of this game.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 4:53 pm

solardave wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

Deacon Jones watching from up there going..."that's what I'm talking about". Bungles @ Steelers 1378315869

imho... Bungles @ Steelers 3135543967 the stronger these players become, the more brittle these players become Bungles @ Steelers 2087824411

hopefully these are just naggy injuries new season train all you want game speed is always quicker, faster and always different, got to work into game performance shape.

Back to top Go down
JPPT1974

JPPT1974

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 12:18 am

Just hope they can finish the game this time around.

Master_Of_Puppets

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 5:35 pm

effyou515 wrote:
solardave wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

imho...  Bungles @ Steelers 3135543967  the stronger these players become, the more brittle these players become Bungles @ Steelers 2087824411

hopefully these are just naggy injuries new season train all you want game speed is always quicker, faster and always different, got to work into game performance shape.
it does seem that way. been watching the NFL since the 70's and it definitely seems like there are far more injuries than in the past. they wear less padding than they used to. players are certainly larger , so collision force is going to be greater. i remember how sore i got the first 2 weeks of 2 a day practices with pads and how you seem to build up an immunity. do they even have 2 weeks of hitting before the season starts ?
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 6:32 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
effyou515 wrote:
solardave wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

imho...  Bungles @ Steelers 3135543967  the stronger these players become, the more brittle these players become Bungles @ Steelers 2087824411

it does seem that way. been watching the NFL since the 70's and it definitely seems like there are far more injuries than in the past.  they wear less padding than they used to. players are certainly larger , so collision force is going to be greater. i remember how sore i got the first 2 weeks of 2 a day practices with pads and how you seem to build up an immunity. do they even have 2 weeks of hitting before the season starts ?

The players today are way bigger, stronger, and faster then the players from the 60s/70s. They train year round and are given regimented individual training and dietary programs and by highly trained professionals that are experts in their fields. Everything they do training wise is tracked, monitored, and programmed.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 12:01 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
effyou515 wrote:
solardave wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

it does seem that way. been watching the NFL since the 70's and it definitely seems like there are far more injuries than in the past.  they wear less padding than they used to. players are certainly larger , so collision force is going to be greater. i remember how sore i got the first 2 weeks of 2 a day practices with pads and how you seem to build up an immunity. do they even have 2 weeks of hitting before the season starts ?

The players today are way bigger, stronger, and faster then the players from the 60s/70s. They train year round and are given regimented individual training and dietary programs and by highly trained professionals that are experts in their fields. Everything they do training wise is tracked, monitored, and programmed.

sure a lot of hamstring injuries, know all about how players are faster stronger

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 2:37 pm

We suck. All facets. 1:00 left and we let the Bengals get on top of us with a 34yd TD pass because Butler decides it's smart to leave corners on an island when they're already on our side of the field. Brilliant coaching.

This team is soft, dudes play two games and half the defense is injured. The offense is the exact same crap from last year. Literally painful to watch. We have no depth, Watt goes out, Alualu goes out and the defense starts stinking. Why is it the Ravens can have half their starters on IR and there isn't a huge drop-off? Then there's our D, a couple injuries and they look like junior varsity.

Just frustrating. Getting fed up with this crap.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Great Randino

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 3:18 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
We suck. All facets. 1:00 left and we let the Bengals get on top of us with a 34yd TD pass because Butler decides it's smart to leave corners on an island when they're already on our side of the field. Brilliant coaching.

This team is soft, dudes play two games and half the defense is injured. The offense is the exact same crap from last year. Literally painful to watch. We have no depth, Watt goes out, Alualu goes out and the defense starts stinking. Why is it the Ravens can have half their starters on IR and there isn't a huge drop-off? Then there's our D, a couple injuries and they look like junior varsity.

That's what happens when you spend $200 Million on one player.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 3:30 pm

What an embarrassing showing. I still can't figure out how this team won 11 in a row last season. How they beat Buffalo...

I like Najee Harris but it sure seems to me a lineman would've been much better than a skill player playing behind a swiss cheese o-line.

And Ben, I hate to say it because he's playing behind this o-line too but he's looking his age, and he has a pectoral injury on top of it.

This just sucks, I know it's a long season but my gut feelings about this team are not very good right now.

Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 3:41 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:

. the problem is #7. IM beginning to question if he actually offers a better chance to win games than mason rudolf. i looked at the 2022 mock draft on walterfootball and they had us picking 11th. i think that may be pretty accurate. trying to build a competitive team around #7 this year was a futile effort that will only slow down the future rebuild efforts. this was the year to wipe the cap slate clean if this team was a poker hand you were dealt its one you should have folded on not raise your bet.
you gotta know when to hold em...know when to fold em...know when to walk awaaaaay...know when to run... Bungles @ Steelers 1890901109
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 3:44 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
What an embarrassing showing. I still can't figure out how this team won 11 in a row last season..
turnovers and penalties. in other words...other teams mistakes. they shit to bed down the stretch because the other teams stopped handing them gifts.
ever heard the saying its better to be lucky than good ? the problem with that philosophy is lady luck cant be counted on and eventually leaves you.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 3:58 pm

Gotta love a short pass to the RB on 4th and 10. Mind numbingly stupid play call. Straight up garbage. Offense, defense, special teams, and coaching. Hot garbage.

Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 4:01 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Gotta love a short pass to the RB on 4th and 10. Mind numbingly stupid play call. Straight up garbage. Offense, defense, special teams, and coaching. Hot garbage.
indeed..throwing to ball randomly straight up in the air would have had a better chance of being a positive play than that.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 4:06 pm

Bungles @ Steelers 1797695198 najee like "fuck it stop throwing me the ball, i'm done with this game"

Wallace108 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 4:10 pm

He should have caught that last one but I have no issue with him. He works his ass off and plays hard the whole game. Others need to adopt his work ethic.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 4:21 pm

When your RB is your lead receiver,your line can't hold water or run block and your 38 yr old QB looks like he's 50 yet throws 58 times. WE LOOK LIKE HAMMERED SHIT!!!! Yeah we are hurt on both sides of the ball but C'MON MAN somebody should want to play. CUT EBRON NOW!!! I'd like to blame this on the coaches but other than the STUPID screen on forth and whatever in the hell it was there was very little execution. Poor throws and dropped passes+false starts at home. WTH is that all about?

This right here sums up my how I feel right now

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 4:53 pm

solardave wrote:
When your RB is your lead receiver,your line can't hold water or run block and your 38 yr old QB looks like he's 50 yet throws 58 times. WE LOOK LIKE HAMMERED SHIT!!!! Yeah we are hurt on both sides of the ball but C'MON MAN somebody should want to play. CUT EBRON NOW!!! I'd like to blame this on the coaches but other than the STUPID screen on forth and whatever in the hell it was there was very little execution. Poor throws and dropped passes+false starts at home. WTH is that all about?

This right here sums up my how I feel right now

but..but...but...najee was supposed to be the cure for needing to throw the ball 85% of the time ... Bungles @ Steelers 2829330259
he was the missing piece of the running game ... Shocked

drafting najje was equivilent to putting a $2000 set of wheels on a car that wont start.

i think he is a great player, but his talent will be  wasted on this team just like barry sanders was with the pathetic lions. can you imagine what barry would have done on an actual good team ?
he got fed up and retired early because the lions were to inept to build a good team.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 5:22 pm

glad l didn't watch.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bungles @ Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungles @ Steelers   Bungles @ Steelers Empty

Back to top Go down

Bungles @ Steelers
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next