Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeUrban Meyer 1 and done? Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Urban Meyer 1 and done?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave

Urban Meyer 1 and done? Empty
PostSubject: Urban Meyer 1 and done?   Urban Meyer 1 and done? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 3:47 am

https://www.nfl.com/news/jaguars-owner-shad-khan-releases-statement-on-urban-meyer-he-must-regain-our-tru

Way to set the example Urban. One question. Were you wearing your mask? Urban Meyer 1 and done? 4127384098
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Urban Meyer 1 and done?   Urban Meyer 1 and done? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 4:02 am

So damn dumb. I was watching Mikerophone on Youtube talking about Urban Meyer. He showed Twitter posts by Meyer's wife telling him that he deserved a night out, and talking about how she was watching the kids so he could have said night out. Seems like a stand-up gal to me, and he rewards her by going to a bar and letting a girl that's less than half his age grind up on him. I mean come on man, if you're single that's one thing, but when you're married and you're the Head Coach of an NFL franchise... that's just tasteless, disgusting, and completely devoid of character. Some people point out that he had his hands down blocking her, and looked uncomfortable... I can tell you right now, I'm married, and if some dumb skank comes grinding up on me at a bar I'm pushing her off because I have more respect for my wife than that.

If I'm Shad Khan I'd of fired his ass right after the video surfaced. Screw apologies, he's already lost the locker room and I highly doubt he's going to get that respect back. He wasn't well liked in training camp because he was trying to run the team like a college program so his relationship with his players has been rocky at best to begin with, then he doesn't ride back with the team on the plane which is unheard of for an NFL Head Coach, and then he's out partying it up and letting young girls dance up on him when he's married and supposed to be the leader that sets the standards he expects his own players and staff to follow... He violated their trust, embarrassed himself and his family, insulted his wife, and brought on a huge distraction for a franchise that's been struggling for years and years.

Fire his ass.

solardave and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Urban Meyer 1 and done?   Urban Meyer 1 and done? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 2:45 pm

lost the locker room ? dude got himself some cred man. why would a bunch of degenerates give a shit if their degenerate coach is out messing with gold digging tramps ? they probably high fiving him.

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Urban Meyer 1 and done?   Urban Meyer 1 and done? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 2:58 pm

can't do nothing out in public these day.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Urban Meyer 1 and done?   Urban Meyer 1 and done? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 4:28 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
lost the locker room ? dude got himself some cred man. why would a bunch of degenerates give a shit if their degenerate coach is out messing with gold digging tramps ? they probably high fiving him.

Lost it more over the stunt not flying on the plane back with his team.

I'm sure the bar incident still looked bad to his players from the standpoint of him creating a huge distraction for a team that's not playing well.

I don't think the infidelity and letting some girl young enough to be his granddaughter dance on him in and of itself bothers too many of his players by itself, but I'm sure some of those dudes are looking at him as a giant hypocrite.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Urban Meyer 1 and done?   Urban Meyer 1 and done? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 3:01 am

https://www.nfl.com/news/urban-meyer-fired-as-jaguars-head-coach
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Urban Meyer 1 and done?   Urban Meyer 1 and done? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 3:29 pm

solardave wrote:
https://www.nfl.com/news/urban-meyer-fired-as-jaguars-head-coach

That didn't take long Urban Meyer 1 and done? 1797695198

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urban Meyer 1 and done?   Urban Meyer 1 and done? Empty

Back to top Go down

Urban Meyer 1 and done?
Page 1 of 1