Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeNagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Great Randino

Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game Empty
PostSubject: Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game   Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 2:24 pm

New coach taking over in Chicago.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game   Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 7:20 pm

i just emailed my resume to chicago ... Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game 2276209185

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game   Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 8:54 pm

Nagy claims it isn't true.

What I don't get is how it's taken this long to fire him in the first place.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game   Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 9:04 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:

why ? he hasnt had a losing season and had a garbage QB he didnt draft. usually a coach without a losing season and a rookie QB is given a little bit of time. Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game 2829330259

Quote :
Nagy led the Bears to a 12-4 record and a playoff appearance in his first season in 2018. The Bears finished 8-8 in 2019 and in 2020.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game   Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 5:26 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

why ? he hasnt had a losing season and had a garbage QB he didnt draft. usually a coach without a losing season and a rookie QB is given a little bit of time.   Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game 2829330259

Quote :
Nagy led the Bears to a 12-4 record and a playoff appearance in his first season in 2018. The Bears finished 8-8 in 2019 and in 2020.

I've never been impressed with him.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game   Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 4:12 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

why ? he hasnt had a losing season and had a garbage QB he didnt draft. usually a coach without a losing season and a rookie QB is given a little bit of time.   Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game 2829330259

Quote :

since 2018

tomlin - 34-22-2
nagy- 31-27

tomlin has had a HOF QB most of the time. nagy had a draft bust QB..tomlin has got to pick all his players. nagy inherited a shit show basement dweller team that hadnt had a winning season since 2012....does tomlin impress you ?  Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game 2981382511 .

LambertWardSteel likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game   Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 2:27 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Quote :

since 2018

tomlin - 34-22-2
nagy- 31-27

tomlin has had a HOF QB most of the time. nagy had a draft bust QB..tomlin has got to pick all his players. nagy inherited a shit show basement dweller team that hadnt had a winning season since 2012....does tomlin impress you ?   Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game 2981382511 .

Tomlin needs more Cowher players.

And once again the truth is found

Master_Of_Puppets and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game   Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 12:45 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Quote :

since 2018

tomlin - 34-22-2
nagy- 31-27

tomlin has had a HOF QB most of the time. nagy had a draft bust QB..tomlin has got to pick all his players. nagy inherited a shit show basement dweller team that hadnt had a winning season since 2012....does tomlin impress you ?   Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game 2981382511 .

Advantage Tomlin by 3 wins and 2 ties. Over 3 years that's 1 win and .67 ties better per year.

PostSubject: Re: Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game   Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game Empty

Back to top Go down

Nagy to get fired after Thanksgiving game
Page 1 of 1