Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeEx Raiders HC Jon Gruden Gets Court Date Against NFL & Roger Goodell! CHUCKIE SUES THE SHIELD! Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ex Raiders HC Jon Gruden Gets Court Date Against NFL & Roger Goodell! CHUCKIE SUES THE SHIELD!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

Ex Raiders HC Jon Gruden Gets Court Date Against NFL & Roger Goodell! CHUCKIE SUES THE SHIELD! Empty
PostSubject: Ex Raiders HC Jon Gruden Gets Court Date Against NFL & Roger Goodell! CHUCKIE SUES THE SHIELD!   Ex Raiders HC Jon Gruden Gets Court Date Against NFL & Roger Goodell! CHUCKIE SUES THE SHIELD! EmptyMon May 16, 2022 10:29 pm

I watch enough of the Superbowl to watch the fix and cameras are racists.  Ex Raiders HC Jon Gruden Gets Court Date Against NFL & Roger Goodell! CHUCKIE SUES THE SHIELD! 1f602

And once again the truth is found

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Ex Raiders HC Jon Gruden Gets Court Date Against NFL & Roger Goodell! CHUCKIE SUES THE SHIELD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex Raiders HC Jon Gruden Gets Court Date Against NFL & Roger Goodell! CHUCKIE SUES THE SHIELD!   Ex Raiders HC Jon Gruden Gets Court Date Against NFL & Roger Goodell! CHUCKIE SUES THE SHIELD! EmptyTue May 17, 2022 8:49 am

I'm not a big Gruden fan but I have nothing but contempt for the raiders. I hope he wins.

effyou515 likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Ex Raiders HC Jon Gruden Gets Court Date Against NFL & Roger Goodell! CHUCKIE SUES THE SHIELD!   Ex Raiders HC Jon Gruden Gets Court Date Against NFL & Roger Goodell! CHUCKIE SUES THE SHIELD! EmptyTue May 17, 2022 9:10 pm

solardave wrote:
I'm not a big Gruden fan but I have nothing but contempt for the raiders. I hope he wins.

Gruden start out with 5.5 billion lawsuit.

And once again the truth is found

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Ex Raiders HC Jon Gruden Gets Court Date Against NFL & Roger Goodell! CHUCKIE SUES THE SHIELD!   Ex Raiders HC Jon Gruden Gets Court Date Against NFL & Roger Goodell! CHUCKIE SUES THE SHIELD! EmptyWed May 18, 2022 3:13 am

effyou515 wrote:
solardave wrote:

Gruden start out with 5.5 billion lawsuit.

I'm not a lawyer and I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night but that looks like a good starting point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ex Raiders HC Jon Gruden Gets Court Date Against NFL & Roger Goodell! CHUCKIE SUES THE SHIELD!   Ex Raiders HC Jon Gruden Gets Court Date Against NFL & Roger Goodell! CHUCKIE SUES THE SHIELD! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ex Raiders HC Jon Gruden Gets Court Date Against NFL & Roger Goodell! CHUCKIE SUES THE SHIELD!
Page 1 of 1