Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers at Dirty Birds - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers at Dirty Birds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Steelers at Dirty Birds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers at Dirty Birds   Steelers at Dirty Birds - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 1:26 pm

solardave wrote:
I loved it when Najee stiff armed that DB. He bounced his helmet off the turf like a basketball. Steelers at Dirty Birds - Page 2 2573146105
It looks like the Oline is finally blocking better. Still these last 2 games should have been blowouts. No adjustments while sitting on slim leads sucks. Once again the run D disappears in the 2nd half. Steelers at Dirty Birds - Page 2 2913999526 Now they're saying TJ is all banged up so it looks like even if he is on the field he's not 100%.
Well I said a couple weeks ago the only game we'd win would be the Panthers. For once I 'd love to see a complete game in all 3 phases. Can anyone remember the last time we did that?

I want to see some quality adjustments in the second half. We come out at halftime and start getting clobbered on a regular basis. Settling for a bunch of FGs makes it worse because like yesterday a few quick TDs and the other team is either in the lead (Colts) or close to taking it like yesterday.

After half time Canada came out with more sweep plays that are not working well at the NFL level the players are way too fast and shut down sweeps quickly. Sire throw them in once in a while but he keeps trying to go to that we'll too often.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

Steelers at Dirty Birds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers at Dirty Birds   Steelers at Dirty Birds - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 4:32 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
solardave wrote:
I loved it when Najee stiff armed that DB. He bounced his helmet off the turf like a basketball. Steelers at Dirty Birds - Page 2 2573146105
It looks like the Oline is finally blocking better. Still these last 2 games should have been blowouts. No adjustments while sitting on slim leads sucks. Once again the run D disappears in the 2nd half. Steelers at Dirty Birds - Page 2 2913999526 Now they're saying TJ is all banged up so it looks like even if he is on the field he's not 100%.
Well I said a couple weeks ago the only game we'd win would be the Panthers. For once I 'd love to see a complete game in all 3 phases. Can anyone remember the last time we did that?

I want to see some quality adjustments in the second half. We come out at halftime and start getting clobbered on a regular basis. Settling for a bunch of FGs makes it worse because like yesterday a few quick TDs and the other team is either in the lead (Colts) or close to taking it like yesterday.

After half time Canada came out with more sweep plays that are not working well at the NFL level the players are way too fast and shut down sweeps quickly. Sire throw them in once in a while but he keeps trying to go to that we'll too often.
. WHAT? A COMPLETE GAME? What are we, Pitchers? Steelers at Dirty Birds - Page 2 312503953

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down

Steelers at Dirty Birds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2