Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeLong way to go? Oddsmakers peg Steelers twice as unlikely to win Super Bowl as Jets, Jaguars Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Long way to go? Oddsmakers peg Steelers twice as unlikely to win Super Bowl as Jets, Jaguars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

Long way to go? Oddsmakers peg Steelers twice as unlikely to win Super Bowl as Jets, Jaguars Empty
PostSubject: Long way to go? Oddsmakers peg Steelers twice as unlikely to win Super Bowl as Jets, Jaguars   Long way to go? Oddsmakers peg Steelers twice as unlikely to win Super Bowl as Jets, Jaguars EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 12:02 am

Quote :
Long way to go? Oddsmakers peg Steelers twice as unlikely to win Super Bowl as Jets, Jaguars
https://triblive.com/sports/long-way-to-go-oddsmakers-peg-steelers-twice-as-unlikely-to-win-super-bowl-as-jets-jaguars/

Super Bowl LVIII is 363 days away. If the people who set the betting lines have anything to say anything about it, don’t bet on the Pittsburgh Steelers playing in it.

Then again, a wager on the Steelers would pay off quite handsomely if they do lift the Lombardi Trophy on Feb. 11, 2024.

Liked the way the Steelers ended the season, #1 Steelers need a quality LT in one of the rounds in the draft or free agency the inside zone blocking got better as the season went on would be nice to see it more dominant next season.

Some of my favorite teams over the years have been the "Underdog" Steelers teams.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

Long way to go? Oddsmakers peg Steelers twice as unlikely to win Super Bowl as Jets, Jaguars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go? Oddsmakers peg Steelers twice as unlikely to win Super Bowl as Jets, Jaguars   Long way to go? Oddsmakers peg Steelers twice as unlikely to win Super Bowl as Jets, Jaguars EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 4:18 pm

effyou515 wrote:
Quote :
https://triblive.com/sports/long-way-to-go-oddsmakers-peg-steelers-twice-as-unlikely-to-win-super-bowl-as-jets-jaguars/

Super Bowl LVIII is 363 days away. If the people who set the betting lines have anything to say anything about it, don’t bet on the Pittsburgh Steelers playing in it.

Then again, a wager on the Steelers would pay off quite handsomely if they do lift the Lombardi Trophy on Feb. 11, 2024.

Liked the way the Steelers ended the season, #1 Steelers need a quality LT in one of the rounds in the draft or free agency the inside zone blocking got better as the season went on would be nice to see it more dominant next season.

Some of my favorite teams over the years have been the "Underdog" Steelers teams.
Eff Them!

Know what I'm sayin'?

Are you with me, Eff?
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Long way to go? Oddsmakers peg Steelers twice as unlikely to win Super Bowl as Jets, Jaguars   Long way to go? Oddsmakers peg Steelers twice as unlikely to win Super Bowl as Jets, Jaguars EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 10:48 pm

Need more pressure from the Dline and a ILB that can cover Kelce on the Defensive side and an Offense that can put up 35 points a game consistently if we are ever going to be serious about beating Mahomes, Reid, and the Chiefs.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Long way to go? Oddsmakers peg Steelers twice as unlikely to win Super Bowl as Jets, Jaguars   Long way to go? Oddsmakers peg Steelers twice as unlikely to win Super Bowl as Jets, Jaguars EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 4:55 am

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Need more pressure from the Dline and a ILB that can cover Kelce on the Defensive side and an Offense that can put up 35 points a game consistently if we are ever going to be serious about beating Mahomes, Reid, and the Chiefs.

I agree that all of this needs to happen. I'll add that Tomlin needs to tweak his coaching style to be more aggressive.
1) On offensive we need a killer,take no prisoners mentality.
2) On the other side of the ball see #1.

I hope and think the Oline picks up where they left off. KP had steady improvement and proved he is QB #1.
WE have DJ,GP and we get to see CA III and what he brings. PF is 6'5" and ZG is 6'freakin'8".
Najee builds on last season and Warren reminds Tomlin that we do not need Benny Snell. I like Benny. Just not as a RB and while he is good on STs he's not great there either.

We are more needy on the other side if you ask me.
We need a CB,
DT,
MLB not necessarily in that order.

After saying that if a starting day one LT is on the board snag him. Someone like Cody Mauch

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long way to go? Oddsmakers peg Steelers twice as unlikely to win Super Bowl as Jets, Jaguars   Long way to go? Oddsmakers peg Steelers twice as unlikely to win Super Bowl as Jets, Jaguars Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1