Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers @ Texans - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers @ Texans

Go down 
+6
vasteeler
solardave
Shalieve5090
SteelerFreak58
Great Randino
IowaSteeler927
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Great Randino

Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Texans   Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 3:25 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
4th and 1 and Canada has KP in Shotgun?! What the fuck!?
Horrible.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Texans   Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 3:32 pm

I hate this team right now.

vasteeler, Stella Nation and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Texans   Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 3:40 pm

Complete garbage start to finish. Out coached, out schemed, out played.

Canada simply has no business Coaching in the NFL.

vasteeler, solardave, Stella Nation and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Texans   Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 3:44 pm

This is a complete embarrassment. I just want to throw up.

vasteeler and solardave like this post

Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Texans   Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 3:49 pm

Apparently Muth got hurt too, hamstring. Lovely
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Texans   Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 3:51 pm

Texans still putting their foot on the gas... not playing it safe still putting up points...

Tomlin lives in his fears... as he would like to say...

Stella Nation and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Texans   Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 3:53 pm

Time to retire Pat P. That was horrible.

IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Texans   Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 3:57 pm

I love that we're running the ball to concede defeat.

This team is soft and pathetic.

SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Texans   Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 3:57 pm

Just sad to watch.

Last edited by SteelerFreak58 on Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Texans   Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 4:02 pm

Well another shit show... that was absolutely fucking terrible to watch...
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Texans   Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 4:04 pm

The big question is, does Canada even get on the same plane home?
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Texans   Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 4:10 pm

This team is an embarrassment to the franchise name at this point. The offense can't get any worse than they already are, fire that pathetic excuse for an OC Matt Canada and bring in somebody else who can coach at above a Pop Warner level. He got our QB hurt today because of his idiotic playcalling. All they had to do was line up and run the QB sneak and likely would've had the 1st down and that absolute clown puts KP back there in the shotgun when his offensive line is playing with two backups already.

It'll just end up being more of the same. Tomlin will keep Canada around all season and we'll have to put up with watching his offense struggle every week.

I don't even know what to think anymore at this point, KP is obviously hurt so now we have to wonder about the extent of his injury and how long he's going to be out for. Even if he came back for the next game there's still nothing to really be excited about.

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Texans   Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 4:13 pm

The Texans offensive line had 1 starter... the rest were back ups and they were taking it to our defense... let that sink in...

Now I get the fact our Defense is wore out because our Offense has been completely and totally fucking terrible but still... backups were clobbering our Dline...

Stella Nation likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Texans   Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 4:28 pm

Tomlin says "hell yeah we need to make some changes" well how about firing your inept OC that got your QB hurt today. Start there

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Texans   Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 7:59 pm

I have no words

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Texans   Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 8:53 pm

vasteeler wrote:
I have no words
In all fairness, that was Four words. Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 1372836603

vasteeler and IowaSteeler927 like this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Texans   Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 3:20 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. I don't remember any team ever until now running out the clock on purpose while they were losing. Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 2913999526
The NFL version of "UNCLE". Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 2913999526

Bob Labriola interviewed Tomlin after the game. One of the things he said is this:

"Yeah we've got to make some changes," said Tomlin. "That was an ugly product we put out there today, and so we're not going to do the same things and hope for a different outcome. What those changes are, we'll put together a plan in preparation this week."
Here's the complete interview:

https://www.steelers.com/news/labriola-on-the-loss-to-the-texans
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Texans   Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 8:05 am

I'm completely disgusted right now. Not a single member of the team looked prepared for the game. Not the coaches and not the players. No inspiration, no heart, nothing. They looked lifeless from start to finish, just like a bunch of drugged zombies, both on the sidelines and on the field.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Texans   Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 7:44 pm

Great Randino likes this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Texans   Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 1:51 am

solardave wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. I don't remember any team ever until now running out the clock on purpose while they were losing. Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 2913999526
The NFL version of "UNCLE". Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 2913999526

Bob Labriola interviewed Tomlin after the game. One of the things he said is this:

"Yeah we've got to make some changes," said Tomlin. "That was an ugly product we put out there today, and so we're not going to do the same things and hope for a different outcome. What those changes are, we'll put together a plan in preparation this week."
Here's the complete interview:

https://www.steelers.com/news/labriola-on-the-loss-to-the-texans

Pfft I'll believe in changes when I actually see some. The one change he needs to make is sending Matt Canada's sorry ass packing and I don't see Tomlin having the balls. He's too worried about being friends and having a player friendly culture. I love Tomlin and everything he's done for the franchise and city, but I feel like this team (that's now completely comprised of his players) has gotten ridiculously soft. They don't have that edge that I expect to see from a Pittsburgh Steelers squad. Tomlin's calling card is supposed to be defense and yet I watch his defense getting torched and ran all over week in and week out. Sure we have some elite pass rushing talent but this team has been soft against the run for quite awhile now. Our defense gets talked about like they're a Top 5 defense in the league but I'm not seeing it. They've been opportunistic and lucky at times this season and when TJ Watt is being a superhuman they have some success but there's far too many instances of teams stacking up big plays on us.

I'm just sick of this year after year. Watching our team play down to mediocre opponents like the Raiders or Browns. Watching our defense have to carry the load while the offense looks like a Middle School football team. Keeping bums like Matt Canada around long past their welcome. Absolutely refusing to draft a NT that's worth a damn or a C when we've had opportunities to do so. We could've had Creed Humphrey and we took Trent Richardson 2.0 instead. These have been some glaring issues with this team for years now and we bring in other teams hand-me-downs and expect these guys to suddenly play at a higher level.

I suppose I'm just frustrated, I get so damn excited for football season to start and the Steelers open up the Preseason by actually looking decent on offense all so they can turn around and revert into the worst offense in the league during the regular season. Usually I'd rely on my Hawks for some football enjoyment when the Steelers are down but both my teams are pretty mediocre it seems and offensively it's some of the worst that I've seen from either team during my years.

Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Texans   Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 3:37 am

what a novel idea Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 3135543967 make changes. so it takes 4 shitty performances for him to decide to make changes ? what happened to making changes WHILE the shitty performances are happening ? does he not know that game plans and plays that aren't working during a game can be changed ?

solardave and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Texans   Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 10:54 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

what a novel idea Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 3135543967 make changes.  so it takes 4 shitty performances for him to decide to make changes ? what happened to making changes WHILE the shitty performances are happening ? does he not know that game plans and plays that aren't working during a game can be changed ?

Since when has Tomlin ever made any noticeable in game adjustments. They've been using the same predictable game plan for the past 4-5 years.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Texans   Steelers @ Texans - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers @ Texans
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3