Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRavens Gameballs/ Goats Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ravens Gameballs/ Goats

Go down 
+3
Master_Of_Puppets
Great Randino
solardave
7 posters
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave

Ravens Gameballs/ Goats Empty
PostSubject: Ravens Gameballs/ Goats   Ravens Gameballs/ Goats EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 2:37 am

Gameball:

TJ is the best at what he does right now
Jaylen Warren makes the most of every opportunity
Alex Highsmith reminds everybody that TJ isn't their only concern
2nd half defense someone lit a fire under their asses at halftime and I wonder if it wasn't Cam.
JP Jr let's us know he needs more playing time..like starting full time
Pickens is really good and deserves to be our #1
*Ravens WRs for dropping so many key receptions.If that doesn't happen I'm pretty sure we're sitting at 2/3

Goats:
Canada still doesn't get it in regards to "line to gain" mostly run run pass punt...3rd and long all day. We have Andre the giant at TE and he's basically an extra Olineman. Ravens Gameballs/ Goats 2913999526
Gunner bonehead runs into his own man. Does Connor get credit for that fumble?
Minkah for that unnecessary penalty.
Peterson and Wallace for getting toasted and missing tackles all game
Chuks for being a lazy DUMBASS gave them 39 seconds back causing TJ to take matters into his own hands...I guess we should thank him for getting to watch TJ do it again....yeah...no!

I know the score at the end is all that matters but I'm telling you if they hadn't dropped a boatload of passes we lose big time. The second half defense played as well as we've seen this year and actually got a little help from  the O mostly JW the human bowling ball. Ravens Gameballs/ Goats 1647293567

The question in my mind is: how can a team that looked so bad for 30 minutes rise like a phoenix for the back 30? Something told me if I shut it off at halftime I'd regret it.

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Gameballs/ Goats   Ravens Gameballs/ Goats EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 10:25 am

solardave wrote:
Gameball:

TJ is the best at what he does right now
Jaylen Warren makes the most of every opportunity
Alex Highsmith reminds everybody that TJ isn't their only concern
2nd half defense someone lit a fire under their asses at halftime and I wonder if it wasn't Cam.
JP Jr let's us know he needs more playing time..like starting full time
Pickens is really good and deserves to be our #1
*Ravens WRs for dropping so many key receptions.If that doesn't happen I'm pretty sure we're sitting at 2/3

Goats:
Canada still doesn't get it in regards to "line to gain" mostly run run pass punt...3rd and long all day. We have Andre the giant at TE and he's basically an extra Olineman.  Ravens Gameballs/ Goats 2913999526
Gunner bonehead runs into his own man. Does Connor get credit for that fumble?
Minkah for that unnecessary penalty.
Peterson and Wallace for getting toasted and missing tackles all game
Chuks for being a lazy DUMBASS gave them 39 seconds back causing TJ to take matters into his own hands...I guess we should thank him for getting to watch TJ do it again....yeah...no!

I know the score at the end is all that matters but I'm telling you if they hadn't dropped a boatload of passes we lose big time. The second half defense played as well as we've seen this year and actually got a little help from  the O mostly JW the human bowling ball. Ravens Gameballs/ Goats 1647293567

The question in my mind is: how can a team that looked so bad for 30 minutes rise like a phoenix for the back 30? Something told me if I shut it off at halftime I'd regret it.
"Never give up, never give up, never EVER give up!"
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Gameballs/ Goats   Ravens Gameballs/ Goats EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 11:38 am

i bailed after the 1st quarter...lol

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Gameballs/ Goats   Ravens Gameballs/ Goats EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 1:33 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
Ravens Gameballs/ Goats 2913999526

I know man, it's so tempting. But I hang in, I've just seen too many of these. Steeler ball: look like crap early, disgust your most loyal fans, then come back and win an ugly, ugly game, all while making your opponent feel like utter crap!

LambertWardSteel likes this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Gameballs/ Goats   Ravens Gameballs/ Goats EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 1:31 am

Gameball:

Warren...I just love the way he plays. An NFL 'Rudy'
TJ...awesome, generational player. It is hard to think of a current player moving into the tier of the dynasty players, but I think he is there.
Boswell didn't do anything above and beyond yesterday, but 9 of the points were his. He's had a bad year or two but has mostly been so reliable for a long time.
JPJ...good to see him make a game saving play.
Rats receivers for dropping all those passes

Goats:

Gunner...hate to kick him when he's down but when all you add to the team is kick returning you can't fumble
coaching isn't getting it done

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Gameballs/ Goats   Ravens Gameballs/ Goats EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 8:33 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

It took every fiber of my being not to.

This team better improve after the bye week or we're in serious trouble. We really had no business winning this game. I mean hat's off to the defense and TJ in particular for not giving up but the Ravens ineptitude and self-inflicted mistakes is arguably the bigger reason as to why/how we managed to win this one.

I will say this, it's funny that KP audibles out of a play that Matt Canada called and it ends up being a long bomb TD to Pickens and Matt Canada just sits there looking so unemotional and uninvested during that play it's unreal. I'm sure you saw the footage of that? Canada needs to go.

solardave, pczach, Stella Nation, LambertWardSteel and SteelerFreak58 like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Gameballs/ Goats   Ravens Gameballs/ Goats EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 9:24 am

The Rats should have blown is away. Lamar Jackson should have had a field day against us. Thank goodness their receivers couldn't catch the ball that day. 3-2 first place in the North. I'll take that all day long. Especially considering we play like an 0-5 team.

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch

solardave and SteelerFreak58 like this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Gameballs/ Goats   Ravens Gameballs/ Goats EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 5:17 pm

vasteeler wrote:
The Rats should have blown is away. Lamar Jackson should have had a field day against us. Thank goodness their receivers couldn't catch the ball that day. 3-2 first place in the North. I'll take that all day long. Especially considering we play like an 0-5 team.
according to the ratbird forum, their receivers dropped 9 passes. just 1 dropped pass can change the outcome of a game. Ravens Gameballs/ Goats 2087824411

vasteeler and solardave like this post

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Gameballs/ Goats   Ravens Gameballs/ Goats EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 7:18 pm

"This team is ass..."

I really feel that one this year...

vasteeler, Master_Of_Puppets and solardave like this post

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Gameballs/ Goats   Ravens Gameballs/ Goats EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 5:27 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
vasteeler wrote:
according to the ratbird forum, their receivers dropped 9 passes. just 1 dropped pass can change the outcome of a game. Ravens Gameballs/ Goats 2087824411
I saw compilation video, it was like 8 or 9 shots of them dropping catchable balls. They estimated 185 yards and three touchdowns.

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch

Master_Of_Puppets likes this post

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Gameballs/ Goats   Ravens Gameballs/ Goats EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 6:24 pm

vasteeler wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
vasteeler wrote:
I saw compilation video, it was like 8 or 9 shots of them dropping catchable balls. They estimated 185 yards and three touchdowns.

The difference between a blowout for the Ravens and a loss...

This current version of the Steelers is ASS... specifically the offense...

vasteeler, Master_Of_Puppets, solardave and IowaSteeler927 like this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Gameballs/ Goats   Ravens Gameballs/ Goats EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 5:05 am

I think we get Diontae back this weekend. That should be a big boost offensively. Diontae is the most polished route runner we have and tends to open things up for the other guys around him. That could help out with that stat that KP is facing the most perfect coverage snaps out of any QB in the league.

I wonder if Cam will be back this weekend, would sure be nice to have his presence on the D-Line again. The motor he brings, the heart, and his ability to get after the QB and stuff the run. We need it.

Great Randino likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Gameballs/ Goats   Ravens Gameballs/ Goats EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 4:17 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
vasteeler wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
vasteeler wrote:

The difference between a blowout for the Ravens and a loss...

This current version of the Steelers is ASS... specifically the offense...
If If's and But's were candy and nuts...

Sorry about your luck Ravens! Ravens Gameballs/ Goats 568088689

IowaSteeler927 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Gameballs/ Goats   Ravens Gameballs/ Goats Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravens Gameballs/ Goats
Page 1 of 1