Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeKazee Suspended for rest of season.. Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Kazee Suspended for rest of season..

Go down 
+3
Mach1
SteelerFreak58
LambertWardSteel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LambertWardSteel

Kazee Suspended for rest of season.. Empty
PostSubject: Kazee Suspended for rest of season..   Kazee Suspended for rest of season.. EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 2:02 pm

Steelers safety Damontae Kazee suspended for rest of season for hit on Colts WR Michael Pittman

Safety Damontae Kazee’s hit on Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Michael Pittman on Saturday has resulted in a suspension without pay for the final three games of the Pittsburgh Steelers’ season – and any potential playoff contests.....

https://triblive.com/sports/steelers-safety-damontae-kazee-suspended-for-rest-of-season-for-hit-on-colts-wr-michael-pittman/

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Kazee Suspended for rest of season..   Kazee Suspended for rest of season.. EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 3:24 pm

That is simply beyond fucking absurd...

solardave, Stella Nation and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Kazee Suspended for rest of season..   Kazee Suspended for rest of season.. EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:11 pm

That it is. Maybe they should start playing two hand touch....or maybe one hand touch since it would be less contact.

solardave and SteelerFreak58 like this post

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Kazee Suspended for rest of season..   Kazee Suspended for rest of season.. EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 5:12 pm

Shit even Tom Brady is chiming in on this one!!!

https://www.si.com/nfl/steelers/news/tom-brady-blasts-nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-suspension

Stella Nation and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Kazee Suspended for rest of season..   Kazee Suspended for rest of season.. EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 6:18 pm

It's hard to stop in mid air. Ridiculous

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Stella Nation, LambertWardSteel and SteelerFreak58 like this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Kazee Suspended for rest of season..   Kazee Suspended for rest of season.. EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 6:58 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Shit even Tom Brady is chiming in on this one!!!

https://www.si.com/nfl/steelers/news/tom-brady-blasts-nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-suspension

Geez what is wrong with me...I agree with Tom Brady Shocked

solardave, Stella Nation and SteelerFreak58 like this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Kazee Suspended for rest of season..   Kazee Suspended for rest of season.. EmptyTue Dec 19, 2023 3:41 am

Good ole' Roger being fair and consistent. Kazee Suspended for rest of season.. 798776511

Stella Nation likes this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Kazee Suspended for rest of season..   Kazee Suspended for rest of season.. EmptyTue Dec 19, 2023 3:55 pm

Former Steeler Mike Mitchell, who is the DB coach for the Colts doesn't like the Kazee ruling either....

https://triblive.com/sports/first-call-jamarr-chase-may-miss-steelers-game-surprising-support-for-damontae-kazee-rashard-mendenhall-mocked-for-race-bowl-idea/

pczach and SteelerFreak58 like this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Kazee Suspended for rest of season..   Kazee Suspended for rest of season.. EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 6:18 am

Just an absolutely ridiculous ruling by the NFL. People are saying Kazee has a history but ignoring the fact he's won his appeals in the past. I hope he wins this one. I don't understand how defenders are supposed to tackle anymore. Can't go high, can't go low, can't drop your weight, can't drive people into the ground...

What even is tackling anymore? Giving them a light caressing hug and trying to gently lie them down onto the turf?

pczach likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Kazee Suspended for rest of season..   Kazee Suspended for rest of season.. EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 9:28 am

I'm with everyone on this one. I don't know what a player is able to do in that situation where the ball is floating with the potential to go over the head of a receiver, and the safety and the receiver are running right at each other towards the ball.

There is no possible way to avoid contact with a receiver diving and laying out to catch that pass....and be playing football. It is literally a situation where the way the rules are written, the defensive player has no chance and is going to be penalized, fined, and possibly suspended by simply doing his job playing football with zero bad intentions to hurt or injure another player.

It really sucks that football is coming to this, and it is unfair that Kazee is going to lose about a quarter of a million dollars when the only way not to be punished is to not try to go near the player catching the ball.

IowaSteeler927 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Kazee Suspended for rest of season..   Kazee Suspended for rest of season.. EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 7:17 pm

Myself, I really like the aggressiveness of Kazee. IMHO, we need more players like him on the Steelers team. I'm sure Roger wouldn't agree - but F*** Roger.

IowaSteeler927 likes this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Kazee Suspended for rest of season..   Kazee Suspended for rest of season.. EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 2:39 am

LambertWardSteel wrote:
That it is. Maybe they should start playing two hand touch....or maybe one hand touch since it would be less contact.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/dUcu0TBGWDg?si=kIrsQ2s9Zjvt-wWL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazee Suspended for rest of season..   Kazee Suspended for rest of season.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kazee Suspended for rest of season..
Page 1 of 1