Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers are still waiting on CB McFadden Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers are still waiting on CB McFadden

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Steelers are still waiting on CB McFadden Empty
PostSubject: Steelers are still waiting on CB McFadden   Steelers are still waiting on CB McFadden EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:58 am

Steelers cornerback Bryant McFadden wasn't listed on Friday's injury report, but his status for Sunday's game at Indianapolis remains uncertain because of a tender hamstring. He said there's more than a 50-50 chance he'll play.

William Gay started last week's game against Seattle.

"I'm not sure if I'll play until I warm up on Sunday," McFadden said after Friday's practice. "There are certain movements and strides that are restricting me. It's just been a frustrating injury."

Left guard Chris Kemoeatu said he'll certainly be in the lineup Sunday but admitted his left knee is still somewhat weak.

"I'm feeling better and getting healthy," said Kemoeatu, who twice had his knee drained last week. "I'm finally getting into the groove of things."

Read more: Steelers are still waiting on CB McFadden - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_758481.html#ixzz1YqYs1zRV
-------------------------------------------

I'll be the first to say it ... I do NOT want to see a less-than-100% McFadden or Kemoeatu on that field. They're shaky when they're healthy. Steelers are still waiting on CB McFadden 1505004552

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers are still waiting on CB McFadden   Steelers are still waiting on CB McFadden EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:01 am

I agree. Sit them both and give somebody else a chance to shine (except Gay! Steelers are still waiting on CB McFadden 1797695198 ). All of this talk about "next man up", let's see it in action.

Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Steelers are still waiting on CB McFadden   Steelers are still waiting on CB McFadden EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:36 pm

they should cut him and hire me
watch me go i'm faaasssttt!! Steelers are still waiting on CB McFadden 1841364231
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers are still waiting on CB McFadden   Steelers are still waiting on CB McFadden Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers are still waiting on CB McFadden
Page 1 of 1