Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeNFL Fines Steelers WR Antonio Brown Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

NFL Fines Steelers WR Antonio Brown

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

NFL Fines Steelers WR Antonio Brown Empty
PostSubject: NFL Fines Steelers WR Antonio Brown   NFL Fines Steelers WR Antonio Brown EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Pittsburgh Receiver Fined For Cut Block Against Indianapolis

POSTED: 4:20 pm EDT September 28, 2011

PITTSBURGH -- The NFL fined Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown $7,500 for a cut block.
Brown was penalized on the play, which happened in the first quarter of Pittsburgh's 23-20 victory over the Colts in Indianapolis on Sunday night.

Brown was notified of the disciplinary action by mail in a letter that he found at his locker Wednesday.
"You just get them at your locker, then you open them up and you see what they say," Brown said. "I'll talk to the coaches and see if it's possible to appeal, but you just have to pay the fine."

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/sports/29331225/detail.html#ixzz1ZHupNcoi

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Of course. NFL Fines Steelers WR Antonio Brown 294855916

Herr Goodell is in need of zee monies to build his Third Reich! HEIL GOODELL!

Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: NFL Fines Steelers WR Antonio Brown   NFL Fines Steelers WR Antonio Brown EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:11 pm

are you serious
what an NFL Fines Steelers WR Antonio Brown 1822059364 NFL Fines Steelers WR Antonio Brown 1822059364
Back to top Go down
mcg24

mcg24

PostSubject: Re: NFL Fines Steelers WR Antonio Brown   NFL Fines Steelers WR Antonio Brown EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:33 am

I say that we no longer throw flags in the NFL. If a penalty occurs on a play, the ref should simply wave a big yellow fine in the air, and go give it to the player in between plays. It would be more economical and more convenient to do things this way, since every penalty is going to be fined anyway.

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: NFL Fines Steelers WR Antonio Brown   NFL Fines Steelers WR Antonio Brown EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:45 am

mcg24 wrote:
I say that we no longer throw flags in the NFL. If a penalty occurs on a play, the ref should simply wave a big yellow fine in the air, and go give it to the player in between plays. It would be more economical and more convenient to do things this way, since every penalty is going to be fined anyway.

But then Herr Goodell does not get to drop his iron fist and teach everyone who their lord and master is. NFL Fines Steelers WR Antonio Brown 2087824411

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: NFL Fines Steelers WR Antonio Brown   NFL Fines Steelers WR Antonio Brown EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:07 am

mcg24 wrote:

See that 's the problem. Only a handful of teams don't get fined. The Cheats being one. It would look to much like they're singling out the Steelers. Oh wait, that shipped has sailed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Fines Steelers WR Antonio Brown   NFL Fines Steelers WR Antonio Brown Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1