Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeLegursky, Hoke Could Miss Time Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Legursky, Hoke Could Miss Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Legursky, Hoke Could Miss Time Empty
PostSubject: Legursky, Hoke Could Miss Time   Legursky, Hoke Could Miss Time EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:42 pm

October 19, 2011 6:42 AM

Chris Hoke, Chris Kemoeatu, Doug Legursky, Injury Report, Jason Worilds, Marcus Gilbert, Mewelde Moore, Mike Tomlin, Pittsburgh Steelers, Troy Polamalu
PITTSBURGH (93-7 The FAN) — Steelers coach Mike Tomlin’s weekly press conference has become pretty predictable.

It’s more like a weekly injury session, as Tomlin continued to address a slew of injuries Monday afternoon. The outlook has changed a bit.

Three key injuries occurred Sunday against Jacksonville: safety Troy Polamalu (concussion symptoms), nose tackle Chris Hoke (stinger) and guard Doug Legursky (toe).

Of them, two could miss significant time. Tomlin said Monday that Legursky will miss at least a few weeks with a dislocated toe.

“It didn’t require surgery, but if you see him walking around, you’ll see him walking around in a boot,” Tomlin said, according to the Steelers official website. “He will be out for a number of weeks.”

(Read More:) http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/10/19/legursky-hoke-could-miss-time/

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Legursky, Hoke Could Miss Time   Legursky, Hoke Could Miss Time EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:14 pm

I'm telling you, Trai Essex is of the devil and he's the reason for our offensive woes!

Some one tape up Legursky's toe...really, Really, REALLY good, so we don't have to play with Essex in the lineup.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Legursky, Hoke Could Miss Time 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Legursky, Hoke Could Miss Time   Legursky, Hoke Could Miss Time EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:17 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
I'm telling you, Trai Essex is of the devil and he's the reason for our offensive woes!

He's Bruce Arians' son?!?!?!?!?!?! affraid

I had no idea. That explains why he's still on the team. Legursky, Hoke Could Miss Time 294855916

Anybody know if Sean Mahan's busy? Legursky, Hoke Could Miss Time 611739232

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legursky, Hoke Could Miss Time   Legursky, Hoke Could Miss Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1