Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRemaining games for Steelers and Ravens Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Remaining games for Steelers and Ravens

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Remaining games for Steelers and Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Remaining games for Steelers and Ravens   Remaining games for Steelers and Ravens EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:46 am

Looking ahead to the rest of the schedule, we need to win out, which we realistically can do, but even that likely won't be enough to win the division. The Chargers and 49ers should test the Ravens. We might get some help from the Bengals, but that's asking a lot. I hate to say it, but I think the only way we win the division is to win out and hope the Ravens self-destruct.

Steelers .......... Ravens

Bengals .......... Seahawks
Bye ................ Bengals
Chiefs ............. 49ers
Bengals ........... Browns
Browns ............ Colts
49ers .............. Chargers
Rams .............. Browns
Browns ............ Bengals

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Remaining games for Steelers and Ravens   Remaining games for Steelers and Ravens EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:18 am

After that loss to the Jags, I believe anything is possible with the Ravens.

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Remaining games for Steelers and Ravens   Remaining games for Steelers and Ravens EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:23 am

well, if we can beat the kitties twice and the rats lose to the kitties twice were back on top

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Remaining games for Steelers and Ravens   Remaining games for Steelers and Ravens EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:30 pm

I'm not so much worried about the 1 or 2 seed as I am about getting in the playoffs. We have shown we can hang with and beat the top teams in the AFC.

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Remaining games for Steelers and Ravens   Remaining games for Steelers and Ravens EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:31 pm

losses to the 49ers Chargers and split with the Bengels is posible for the Ravens.

wouldn't take be great itf the Ravens layed an egg against the Seahawks? not betting any money on that.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Remaining games for Steelers and Ravens   Remaining games for Steelers and Ravens EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:25 pm

BGSU A Dub wrote:
I'm not so much worried about the 1 or 2 seed as I am about getting in the playoffs. We have shown we can hang with and beat the top teams in the AFC.
In about another 2 weeks or so is when I start keeping track of wild card possibilities. Assuming we don't win the division, we need the Jets to win theirs and hope the Bills fall apart (or vice versa), seeing as how we own the tie breaker with New England.

effyou515 wrote:
losses to the 49ers Chargers and split with the Bengels is posible for the Ravens.

wouldn't take be great itf the Ravens layed an egg against the Seahawks? not betting any money on that.
No way the Seahawks beat the Ravens. The refs are against the Seahawks. Just ask their fans. Remaining games for Steelers and Ravens 3798349058

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remaining games for Steelers and Ravens   Remaining games for Steelers and Ravens Empty

Back to top Go down

Remaining games for Steelers and Ravens
Page 1 of 1