Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeOn the Steelers: Roethlisberger has daily reminder Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

On the Steelers: Roethlisberger has daily reminder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

On the Steelers: Roethlisberger has daily reminder Empty
PostSubject: On the Steelers: Roethlisberger has daily reminder   On the Steelers: Roethlisberger has daily reminder EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:21 pm

Sunday, April 17, 2011
By Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Ben Roethlisberger has your typical game room for a pro athlete, complete with memorabilia that includes the two nameplates over his locker from each Super Bowl victory.

The nameplate from his most recent Super Bowl appearance also has a place of honor -- in his bathroom.

"The day I got back, I took my nameplate from my locker -- 'Ben Roethlisberger, Super Bowl XLV' -- and it's sitting underneath my mirror in my bathroom. I want to see that every day. It hurts a lot.

"To see that every day is just motivation for me to work out, to bust my butt to not let it happen again because I want to be a champion. And, right now, I'm not a champion."

For more than two months, he has had to look at the loser nameplate, to think about how close he and his teammates came to winning a third. He does not want the pain from that loss to subside.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11107/1139833-66.stm#ixzz1Jo1zFLqi

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/

Page 1 of 1