Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWoodley back practicing with Steelers Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Woodley back practicing with Steelers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Woodley back practicing with Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Woodley back practicing with Steelers   Woodley back practicing with Steelers EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:53 pm

By Scott Brown, PITTSBURGH TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Last updated: 4:06 pm

LaMarr Woodley practiced in full for the first time since going down with a hamstring injury, putting the Steelers outside linebacker on track to play Sunday.

"Probably the most I've done (since the injury) so it felt good today so we'll have to see," Woodley said. "I felt pretty good and we'll have to wait to see throughout the week."

Woodley, who is tied for second in the AFC with nine sacks, has missed the last three games. Barring a setback Woodley is expected to play Sunday when Cincinnati visits Heinz Field for a 1 p.m. game.

"Each day I'm getting better," Woodley said.

While Woodley practiced today, the Steelers held strong safety Troy Polamalu and center Maurkice Pouncey out of drills.

Read more: Woodley back practicing with Steelers - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_769714.html#ixzz1fECamjR0

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Woodley back practicing with Steelers   Woodley back practicing with Steelers EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
By Scott Brown, PITTSBURGH TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Last updated: 4:06 pm

LaMarr Woodley practiced in full for the first time since going down with a hamstring injury, putting the Steelers outside linebacker on track to play Sunday.

"Probably the most I've done (since the injury) so it felt good today so we'll have to see," Woodley said. "I felt pretty good and we'll have to wait to see throughout the week."

Woodley, who is tied for second in the AFC with nine sacks, has missed the last three games. Barring a setback Woodley is expected to play Sunday when Cincinnati visits Heinz Field for a 1 p.m. game.

"Each day I'm getting better," Woodley said.

While Woodley practiced today, the Steelers held strong safety Troy Polamalu and center Maurkice Pouncey out of drills.

Read more: Woodley back practicing with Steelers - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_769714.html#ixzz1fECamjR0

thats crazy, he could be in front of every one if not for being injured the last three games. lets go wood you got some ground to make up

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Woodley back practicing with Steelers   Woodley back practicing with Steelers EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:25 am

It's all good he heats up around playoff time anyway. As long as he stays healthy the sacks will come.
On the other hand I thought Pouncey had a stomach bug? What's up there?
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Woodley back practicing with Steelers   Woodley back practicing with Steelers EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:16 am

solardave wrote:
It's all good he heats up around playoff time anyway. As long as he stays healthy the sacks will come.
On the other hand I thought Pouncey had a stomach bug? What's up there?

Hopefully it isn't the kind that will suddenly burst out of him. Woodley back practicing with Steelers 2217377625

Woodley back practicing with Steelers Alien-chest-burster

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woodley back practicing with Steelers   Woodley back practicing with Steelers Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1