Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBattlestar Galactica Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Battlestar Galactica

Go down 
+2
jjmjmay
mcg24
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mcg24

mcg24

Battlestar Galactica Empty
PostSubject: Battlestar Galactica   Battlestar Galactica EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:17 am

I KNOW there have got to be some other fans out there of the show that is being called one of the greatest of all time. It just never lets up, excellent from start to finish.

Battlestar Galactica Battlestar-galactica-logo
Back to top Go down
jjmjmay

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica   Battlestar Galactica EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:49 pm

I watched the old one when I was a kid, never checkout out the most recent edition. I ama scifi fan though.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica   Battlestar Galactica EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:57 pm

jjmjmay wrote:
I watched the old one when I was a kid, never checkout out the most recent edition. I ama scifi fan though.

I vaguely remember the original series. It was kinda cheesy if I remember correctly. Nothing like the new one.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
jjmjmay

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica   Battlestar Galactica EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:09 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
jjmjmay wrote:

I vaguely remember the original series. It was kinda cheesy if I remember correctly. Nothing like the new one.

Oh ya it was really cheesy from what I can remember as a kid.
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica   Battlestar Galactica EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:53 pm

its amazing how a lot of those old shows i thought were great are cheesy as hell
Back to top Go down
BornaSteelersfan
Xtreme Newb
BornaSteelersfan

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica   Battlestar Galactica EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:13 am

I watched every single episode of the original recently. I remember when I was young how mad I was that it suddenly got yanked off TV. The network never told us it was cancelled, it just wasn't on one week. I tuned in for 3 weeks in a row at the same time hoping it was just pre-empted by something else. Battlestar Galactica 2605341373 I still love it, though. I then watched every single episode of the newer one. I loved it as well and couldn't wait to see the next episode. Thank you Netflix streaming! Battlestar Galactica 1647293567 I am such a fan that I recently bought an original Cylon fighter from EBAY; the missiles actually fire! Anyone else have one?
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica   Battlestar Galactica EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:04 pm

My wife started watching the new series and I came in halfway through the second episode and after watching several more episodes, I still had no idea what was going on. My wife didn't care for it too much either so we stopped watching.

Nerds!

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlestar Galactica   Battlestar Galactica Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlestar Galactica
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Entertainment :: Television-
Jump to: