Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeArizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward

Go down 
+5
stlrtruck
solardave
BigRick
Bays
fer69
9 posters
AuthorMessage
fer69

fer69

Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward Empty
PostSubject: Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward   Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:55 pm

AUTHOR: Scott Allen

Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward Hinesward

The rumor mill got going yesterday with the idea that current Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Hines Ward could be an option for the Arizona Cardinals in 2012, if he was available. Originally the prevailing thought after Sunday’s loss to the Denver Broncos was that he would retire. Ward was relegated to backup duty in 2011. His current contract most likely would keep him from being a Steeler in 2012. However he has come out and stated he would take a pay cut to stay with the Steelers, as that is his preference. If he isn’t able to work something out with the Steelers, would he retire or would he be willing to play somewhere else, someone like Arizona?

Personally I’ve never been a super huge fan of Ward, however that being said, I think he would be a nice compliment to Larry Fitzgerald for a couple of seasons before he retires. The Cards could use a veteran receiver like Ward. He would be an upgrade as far as leadership and experience goes. I still think Andre Roberts at some point could fill that role, however he still lacks consistency. At times in 2011 it was painfully obvious the Cards lacked that second veteran receiver.

http://raisingzona.com/2012/01/11/arizona-cardinals-could-use-a-hines-ward/

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward   Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Man I really hope it doesn't happen.

Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward   Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:34 am

bayz101 wrote:
Man I really hope it doesn't happen.
So do I. I grew up about 60 miles from St.Louis I hated the Cardinals when they were there and my feelings haven't changed. Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward 2913999526
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward   Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:50 am

If we don't sign him they will. Steelers west.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward   Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:01 am

Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward 1505004552

Well if the author of this article has never really been a big fan of his, then why the heck is he writing the article?

Here's one for you.... Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward 512807920 STFU! (to the author)

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
supytalpeht

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward   Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:11 am

They'll either go for the original or the lite version in Cotchery.
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward   Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:24 am

I doubt very much that this is going to happen. I don't know what is going to happen to Hines (I personally am hoping for one more year - he deserves it), but I think if the Steelers are really intent on letting him go, I just have a hard time believing that he could put his heart into playing for another team. Guess we'll know by March.
Back to top Go down
Boomer
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward   Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:18 pm

No way should Hines be in any jersey besides a Steelers jersey. That would make me absolutely sick No
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward   Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Boomer wrote:
No way should Hines be in any jersey besides a Steelers jersey. That would make me absolutely sick No
I completely agree. I just can't imagine him in another jersey.

Seriously, how did THIS look?

Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward Pg2_g_harris_300

Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward Franco-harris-seahawks_display_image

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward   Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward Empty

Back to top Go down

Arizona Cardinals Could Use A Hines Ward
Page 1 of 1