Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeImpractical Jokers. Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Impractical Jokers.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Impractical Jokers. Empty
PostSubject: Impractical Jokers.   Impractical Jokers. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Anybody else seen this yet? It may be new new favorite show after "The Office" and "Sons of Anarchy". Hysterical as hell!

The show is four buddies who are practical jokers that put each other in uncomfortable situations and challenge each other to do what they are told to do. It is set up sort of like a game show and each guy has to do what he's told to do to score a point. They have to interact with the unsuspecting public while being wired to hear their buddies' challenges to say and do crazy things. If he refuses or can't complete the challenge, he loses the round. At the end of the show, the guy with the least points loses and has to be "punished" with a practical joke challenge that they cannot refuse. Hilarity ensues.

Please check this show out. We may need to incorporate this concept into the website here as a requirement for remaining a member. Impractical Jokers. 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Impractical Jokers.   Impractical Jokers. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:42 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
We may need to incorporate this concept into the website here as a requirement for remaining a member. Impractical Jokers. 3798349058
Heck no. Jon would win every time. Impractical Jokers. 131212936

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Impractical Jokers.   Impractical Jokers. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:47 pm

my wife and i love this show. it really is hysterical, some of the stuff they have to say to people would be so embarrassing

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Impractical Jokers.   Impractical Jokers. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:59 pm

vasteeler wrote:
my wife and i love this show. it really is hysterical, some of the stuff they have to say to people would be so embarrassing

I thought it looked stupid in the commercials, but man was I wrong! My buddy and I were watching it and neither one of us could breathe we were laughing so hard. I almost had a goddamned stroke. Impractical Jokers. 312503953

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Impractical Jokers.   Impractical Jokers. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:00 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
We may need to incorporate this concept into the website here as a requirement for remaining a member. Impractical Jokers. 3798349058
Heck no. Jon would win every time. Impractical Jokers. 131212936

Not if you dared him to admit to a stranger that Flacco sucks donkey balls. Impractical Jokers. 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Impractical Jokers.   Impractical Jokers. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:49 pm

I just posted 2 videos from the show in the "Night Owls Local Video Store" thread in the Funny Farm forum if anyone is interested in checking it out. Good stuff! Impractical Jokers. 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impractical Jokers.   Impractical Jokers. Empty

Back to top Go down

Impractical Jokers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Entertainment :: Television-
Jump to: