Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePolamalu, Pouncey earn more honors Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Polamalu, Pouncey earn more honors

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Polamalu, Pouncey earn more honors Empty
PostSubject: Polamalu, Pouncey earn more honors   Polamalu, Pouncey earn more honors EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:53 pm

By Teresa Varley - Steelers.com

Safety Troy Polamalu and center Maurkice Pouncey were both named to the Pro Football Writers All-NFL team.

Polamalu was third on the Steelers in tackles during the regular season with 90, adding a sack, interception and fumble recovery for a touchdown. He was selected to his seventh Pro Bowl this year, his sixth as a starter.

Pouncey was also voted a Pro Bowl starter this season, his second straight year making it to the game, first as a starter. The team’s 2010 first-round pick started every game last season, but only 14 games this season because of an ankle injury. He also missed the Steelers wild card loss to the Broncos.

(Read More:) http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Polamalu-Pouncey-earn-more-honors/c307cd66-8b1a-47d3-9a94-d98b671b3010

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Congrats fellas! Polamalu, Pouncey earn more honors 1647293567 Polamalu, Pouncey earn more honors 792589548

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Polamalu, Pouncey earn more honors   Polamalu, Pouncey earn more honors EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:00 pm

I think it's safe to say their shoe-in's for these sort of things, every year. Even if Polamalu we're to miss half the season, if he's healthy at the end of the year, it's safe to say he'll probably be in the pro-bowl.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Polamalu, Pouncey earn more honors   Polamalu, Pouncey earn more honors EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:11 pm

bayz101 wrote:
I think it's safe to say their shoe-in's for these sort of things, every year. Even if Polamalu we're to miss half the season, if he's healthy at the end of the year, it's safe to say he'll probably be in the pro-bowl.

Yeah but he's old and slow. How could this be? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Polamalu, Pouncey earn more honors   Polamalu, Pouncey earn more honors EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:13 pm

solardave wrote:
bayz101 wrote:

Warren? Is that you? Polamalu, Pouncey earn more honors 2829330259

Get outta here, you fat bastard! Polamalu, Pouncey earn more honors 106674522

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Polamalu, Pouncey earn more honors   Polamalu, Pouncey earn more honors EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Polamalu, Pouncey earn more honors 3562723908

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Polamalu, Pouncey earn more honors   Polamalu, Pouncey earn more honors EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:03 pm

solardave wrote:
bayz101 wrote:

Sonofabitch Polamalu, Pouncey earn more honors 1797695198

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polamalu, Pouncey earn more honors   Polamalu, Pouncey earn more honors Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1