Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeHines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success

Go down 
+3
effyou515
Buddha Bus
fer69
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fer69

fer69

Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success Empty
PostSubject: Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success   Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:14 pm

Steelers veteran WR Hines Ward dropped by NFL Network's NFL Total Access set Monday night and touched on a variety of topics.
Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success Hinesx-inset-community [color:2674=#fff]Steelers WR Hines Ward insists he didn't jog off an NFL field for the final time Sunday in Denver.

CAPTION
[color:2674=#666]By Chris Schneider, AP

On losing to the Broncos and QB Tim Tebow in the wild-card round:

"I still feel like I'm a part of a Tebow reality series seems like. That's all they played (Broncos highlights) all week long," said Ward. "We got a little dosage of the Tebowmania I guess."
If watching the Patriots blow out the Broncos on Saturday made it tougher to take the Steelers' loss:

"Yeah, it's definitely worse," laughed Ward. "We had an opportunity, but we fell short of that."
On watching the success of the archrival Ravens:

"Much respect, much love for those guys," he said. "The respect factor's there. And I'm always glad to see Ray-Ray (Lewis) doin' his thing. Of course, I'm a big fan."
Despite this summer's opinion from Steelers OLB LaMarr Woodley to the contrary, can Baltimore QB Joe Flacco take the Ravens all the way?

"Joe can win. He has to play a great game against the Patriots, but he can win. He's a winner," said Ward. "(But) it's gonna be tough beating New England up in New England."

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2012/01/steelers-hines-ward-discusses-losing-to-tebow-ravens-success-his-future/1?csp=34sports&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+UsatodaycomNfl-TopStories+%28Sports+-+NFL+-+Top+Stories%29

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success   Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:19 pm

Sounds like Hines is going soft in his old age. Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success 1797695198

Love for the Ray-Ray and the Ratbirds?!? Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success 2217377625

I can only hope....

Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success Atrapitis

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success   Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:17 am

bet Ward's not a Steeler next year.

imo would be a waste of a roster spot.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success   Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:14 am

effyou515 wrote:

i agree, i hope he retires though i cant imagine him in another uniform affraid

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success   Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:11 pm

vasteeler wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

Imagine him on the ratbirds, and then coming back to block Harrison, Timmons, Woodley, etc. It doesn't look right, but you think all the ratbird fans wouldn't mind Ward for one year!?

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success   Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:18 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
vasteeler wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

Imagine him on the ratbirds, and then coming back to block Harrison, Timmons, Woodley, etc. It doesn't look right, but you think all the ratbird fans wouldn't mind Ward for one year!?

That mental picture is worse than two girls, one cup Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success 2217377625

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success   Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:21 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
vasteeler wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success 889237850 Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success 903924208 Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success 1392824647 Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success 2472506995

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success   Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:57 pm

How upset are you guys that Woodson won his ring with the Ravens?

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success   Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:56 pm

JonM229 wrote:

if you ever look into the steelers vote off game you will have my answer......ass!

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success   Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:03 pm

JonM229 wrote:

Probably about as equal as you are that the Steelers have been a stumbling block more times over the last ten years for the ratbirds, than the ratbirds for the Steelers.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success   Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:44 pm

vasteeler wrote:
JonM229 wrote:

if you ever look into the steelers vote off game you will have my answer......ass!

Stop disparaging asses, VA! Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success 3798349058

stlrtruck wrote:
Probably about as equal as you are that the Steelers have been a stumbling block more times over the last ten years for the ratbirds, than the ratbirds for the Steelers.

BOOOOO YAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! :monkey2:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success   Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success Empty

Back to top Go down

Hines Ward talks future, losing to Tebow, Ravens' success
Page 1 of 1