Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTerrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team

Go down 
+3
stlrtruck
JonM229
Buddha Bus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team Empty
PostSubject: Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team   Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:18 pm

By Chris Chase

Terrell Owens' return to the Dallas area won't be as triumphant as he hoped. The former NFL star announced Wednesday that he signed to play for an Indoor Football League team in the Dallas suburb of Allen.

T.O. posted a brief message on Twitter in which he said he'll be a co-owner and player for the Allen Wranglers and -- whoa, hold up. The Wranglers? The Wranglers? If Brett Favre doesn't come back to play quarterback for this team, then all those "this is our country" commercials will have been aired in vain. It's a perfect opportunity. That could be his teammate. That could be his quarterback.

That's not happening, of course, because, uh, how do I put this nicely without insulting the fine folks in Allen, Texas, and at the IFL? Let's just say that playing against teams like the Lehigh Valley Steelhawks and Colorado Ice is a brief step down from where T.O. had hoped to be this season. Following a 72-catch campaign for the Cincinnati Bengals in 2010, Owens suffered an ACL injury in the offseason. He held a workout in October that no NFL team attended.

This caused T.O. to look for work opportunities elsewhere. He found it in Allen. ESPN Dallas reports that Wranglers GM and former Cowboys receiver Drew Pearson helped lure T.O. to the team.

"I want to make the Allen Wranglers the No. 1 attraction in Collin County," owner Jon Frankel said of Owens in one of the most "Texas" statements of all time.

(Read More:) http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/terrell-owens-signs-indoor-football-league-team-163141141.html

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All I can say is (*deep breath in*).............

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......... (*even deeper breath*)....... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team 3562723908 Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team 3562723908 Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team 3562723908 Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team 3562723908 Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team 3562723908 Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team 3562723908 Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team 3562723908

Last edited by Buddha Bus on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team   Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:40 am

I bet now he wishes he downed even more pills that one time.

....too dark?

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team   Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:13 am

I wonder if he ever looks back and thinks that he should've gone to the ratbirds instead of filthadelphia?

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team   Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:13 pm

Lol. Just give it up, mane.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team   Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:52 pm

Quote :
"I want to make the Allen Wranglers the No. 1 attraction in Collin County," owner Jon Frankel said of Owens in one of the most "Texas" statements of all time.

I don't know ... it's tough to compete with the rodeo.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
BigRick
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team   Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:24 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Quote :

I don't know ... it's tough to compete with the rodeo.
Given the choice between indoor football and rodeo I vote rodeo. At least with rodeo you know all the bullshit is on the outside of the footwear. Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team 3562723908
Back to top Go down
supytalpeht

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team   Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:45 pm

I'm betting he's regretting not using condoms right about now. 4 kids with 4 women =44k a month in child support
Back to top Go down
BigRick
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team   Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:08 pm

supytalpeht wrote:
I'm betting he's regretting not using condoms right about now. 4 kids with 4 women =44k a month in child support
Ain't thet a bitch. Guess he skipped all the sex ed classes. No wonder he pleading poverty. Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team 1372836603
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team   Terrell Owens signs with an Indoor Football League team Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1