Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeDont'a Hightower The Perfect Steeler Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Dont'a Hightower The Perfect Steeler

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShutDown24
Xtreme Newb
ShutDown24

Dont'a Hightower The Perfect Steeler Empty
PostSubject: Dont'a Hightower The Perfect Steeler   Dont'a Hightower The Perfect Steeler EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:04 am

Posted by Tyler Dunn, March 10 2012, 9:32 am EST

6’2, 265lb.

Those numbers are impressive for an athletic linebacker coming out of college.

But they aren’t the only impressive traits Dont’a Hightower possesses.

Hightower attended national championship winning Alabama University, where he was schooled in many defensive schemes and positions by Head Coach Nick Saban.

Playing mostly inside linebacker, Hightower was signal caller for the Crimson Tide defense. A defense which was responsible for some of the most memorable performances in college football this past season; culminating in the BCS national title game where the Tide shut out Les Miles’ Louisiana State.

The junior has also effectively performed at outside linebacker and defensive end.

Enter Dick LeBeau and the Steelers.

Read more...

http://pittsburghfootballreport.com/2012/03/10/donta-hightower-is-the-perfect-steeler-30-2/

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Dont'a Hightower The Perfect Steeler   Dont'a Hightower The Perfect Steeler EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:16 am

I'm liking Hightower more and more.
It sucks ... because of my work schedule, I don't get to watch any college football. This is the time of year I start learning about players. Dont'a Hightower The Perfect Steeler 294855916

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Dont'a Hightower The Perfect Steeler   Dont'a Hightower The Perfect Steeler EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Much to my wife's dismay, I watch a ton of college football. When I moved south I adopted Georgia as the southern team I would root for. My son also had me watching Alabama. Both Hightower and Glenn are impressive. Hightower is a stud and defintely brings the load when he makes contact. I think he's a perfect fit for the Steelers. Another punishing LB that can move.

I have a hard time believing Foote is the answer for the Steelers as the starting ILB for 2012. I also question if they would depend on a rookie to start in that position. I was hoping Sylvester or Mortty Ivy would be able to step it up. Sylvestery rarely saw the field on defense last year and Ivy was a pawn that was cut and reclaimed numerous times. I'd give a mint to know what Lebeau is thinking. Dont'a Hightower The Perfect Steeler 3135543967
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont'a Hightower The Perfect Steeler   Dont'a Hightower The Perfect Steeler Empty

Back to top Go down

Dont'a Hightower The Perfect Steeler
Page 1 of 1