Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers new Nike uniform unveiled Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers new Nike uniform unveiled

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Steelers new Nike uniform unveiled Empty
PostSubject: Steelers new Nike uniform unveiled   Steelers new Nike uniform unveiled EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:39 pm

By Teresa Varley - Steelers.com

The much-anticipated unveiling of the new Nike NFL jerseys took place in Brooklyn, New York on Tuesday, with NFL players modeling the new styles.

Steelers fans will be happy to know the familiar black jersey with the classic stripes they have come to know and love has not gone through any major appearance changes.

“The Pittsburgh Steelers are a storied franchise,” said defensive end Brett Keisel at the team’s practice facility shortly after the jerseys were unveiled. “It’s built around a winning tradition. Part of that is black and gold. I can’t imagine the Rooneys switching to a new uniform.

“But we’ll be looking sharp out there in our new Nike uniforms and hopefully they will help us win a lot of games and bring that seventh Lombardi Trophy we are all looking for.”

The one major change will be in the fit and make of the jersey. Nike has brought their innovative technology to the jerseys, with the material and the fabric being the major difference, allowing for a better fit for players.

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Steelers-new-Nike-uniform-unveiled/eef1aa11-9406-402b-82b0-c7a2b6a45a6e

Steelers new Nike uniform unveiled Nike_Uniform_Troy

Steelers new Nike uniform unveiled NikeUniform_Stripes_CP

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Steelers new Nike uniform unveiled   Steelers new Nike uniform unveiled EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:57 pm

we really do have the most bad ass uni's in the league :helmet:

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers new Nike uniform unveiled   Steelers new Nike uniform unveiled EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:13 pm

Quote :
“I am one of those guys that are really superstitious about my jersey,” said Keisel. “I used to tape underneath my pads. They are telling me I don’t have to tape anymore. It’s form-fitted.

This is just what Casey Hampton needs ... a form-fitted uniform to show off his curves. Steelers new Nike uniform unveiled 1664291743

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers new Nike uniform unveiled   Steelers new Nike uniform unveiled EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:01 pm

I think they pay too much attention to the uniform.

Who cares? Just go out, win games and bring home another Super Bowl! All that hype and the only thing Nike is going to do is rape us at the register for jerseys made in China for a hell of a lot less and certainly not worth, what they are charging.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers new Nike uniform unveiled 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers new Nike uniform unveiled   Steelers new Nike uniform unveiled EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:39 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
This is just what Casey Hampton needs ... a form-fitted uniform to show off his moobs. Steelers new Nike uniform unveiled 1664291743

Fixed it for you! Steelers new Nike uniform unveiled 184121345

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers new Nike uniform unveiled   Steelers new Nike uniform unveiled Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers new Nike uniform unveiled
Page 1 of 1