Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeChatbox                                Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Chatbox

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Chatbox                                Empty
PostSubject: Chatbox    Chatbox                                EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:57 am

Steelers Xtreme is proud to host the Chatbox feature which is located at the bottom of the main forum page. The Chatbox works much like an instant message; rather than creating a post for your message- you simply type your message in and hit the "enter" key. The Chatbox is useful for random chatting or may be used in lue of game day threads (which will be handy for those who are not able to watch the game).

There are 2 ways to use the Chatbox:
1. You can directly access and use the Chatbox on the main forum page or
2. you can open the Chatbox in a new window or tab.

The advantage to number 2 is that you are able to continue to browse the forum as well as keep an eye on what is going on in the chat.

To open the chat in another tab or window, click on "Join the chat," which is above the chatbox, or simply click where it says Chatbox.
The same rules for the forum apply for the Chatbox, and the conversations are archived, which means they are always accessible to the members of the board.

We hope you find the Chatbox an enjoyable experience as well as a useful tool!

Happy chatting!
Chatbox                                792589548

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox    Chatbox                                EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:50 am

I brought the chatbox back and gave it a slightly different look. The problem I had with it before is that it was clunky at the bottom of the forum and was just collecting dust. We'll give it some time. If it gets used, we'll leave it. If not, I don't see the point of having it just sit there taking up space.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox    Chatbox                                EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:03 am

Wallace108 wrote:
If not, I don't see the point of having it just sit there taking up space.

Because I've never been late on a rent payment Chatbox                                1797695198

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox    Chatbox                                EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:01 pm

The chatbox is once again open for business. It's located at the bottom of the forum. The same rules of the forum apply to the chatbox.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox    Chatbox                                EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:41 pm

There you go DUBS, that should be worth at least one vote for Woodson!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Chatbox                                3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox    Chatbox                                EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:24 pm

It's a pretty cool little feature. It'll come in handy at times, and it's really not to space-hogging in it's area.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox    Chatbox                                EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:28 pm

bayz101 wrote:
It's a pretty cool little feature. It'll come in handy at times, and it's really not to space-hogging in it's area.
I still don't like it. You kids and your fancy toys. Chatbox                                131212936

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox    Chatbox                                EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:30 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
bayz101 wrote:
I still don't like it. You kids and your fancy toys. Chatbox                                131212936

Lmfao! It was really popular on my gaming clan's forum because it's a good place to discuss gaming stragies. Whether or not it'll work here, Idk, but we had a little fun on it earlier Chatbox                                1797695198

Taught the guys some cool tricks.

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox    Chatbox                                EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:07 pm

I will be in the chatbox tonight during the Pro Bowl to talk about the game/various other topics.

Hope to see you there.

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox    Chatbox                                EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:55 pm

Chatbox?

More like shitbox

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox    Chatbox                                EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:04 pm

BGSU A Dub wrote:
I will be in the chatbox tonight during the Pro Bowl to talk about the game/various other topics.

Hope to see you there.

Shit! Didn't read this Chatbox                                1797695198

Would've been in there Chatbox                                2913999526

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox    Chatbox                                Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatbox
Page 1 of 1