Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Pittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner

Go down 
+2
stlrtruck
fer69
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fer69

fer69

Pittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner  Empty
PostSubject: Pittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner    Pittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Pittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner  Thumb_lacanfora
By Jason La Canfora |

Published: May 9th, 2012 | Tags: Pittsburgh Steelers, Dave Rayner, Shaun Suisham

The Pittsburgh Steelers have brought in veteran kicker Dave Rayner, sources with knowledge of the situation said Wednesday.

The NFL journeyman kicker has played with eight teams in as many years where he has racked up 65 field goals on 90 attempts and has made 77 of 78 extra points.

Rayner will be another leg in Steelers camp and could serve as some competition for Shaun Suisham.

Rayner was with the Buffalo Bills last season.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/05/09/pittsburgh-steelers-auditioning-kicker-dave-rayner/

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner    Pittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:23 pm

I don't want another 'veteran' kicker.

I want a young guy with a great leg that won't make me turn my head everytime we go for an extra point or FG.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Pittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner  3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner    Pittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Quote :
The NFL journeyman kicker has played with eight teams in as many years
'Nuff said.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner    Pittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:35 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Quote :
The NFL journeyman kicker has played with eight teams in as many years
'Nuff said.

Quote :
he has racked up 65 field goals on 90 attempts

I thought this was even more telling. Pittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner  1505004552

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner    Pittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:38 am

stlrtruck wrote:
I don't want another 'veteran' kicker.

I want a young guy with a great leg that won't make me turn my head everytime we go for an extra point or FG.

8 teams in 8 years. Why is he even in camp? Surely there is at least one UDFA kicker we could bring in.
Back to top Go down
GodSendBigBen
Xtreme Newb
GodSendBigBen

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner    Pittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner  EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:56 am

I havn't been happy with our PK since before Jeff Reed went crazy haha. I remember he used to be money before he started getting drunk and posting naked pics online. Suisham makes me nervous, but atleast he manages to keep his clothes on. haha
Back to top Go down
http://johnyyrock.hubpages.com/
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner    Pittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner  EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:01 am

GodSendBigBen wrote:
I havn't been happy with our PK since before Jeff Reed went crazy haha. I remember he used to be money before he started getting drunk and posting naked pics online. Suisham makes me nervous, but atleast he manages to keep his clothes on. haha
I'd rather Suisham be naked and accurate than clothed and a disaster waiting to happen. Pittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner  3798349058
But yeah, we need a new kicker.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner    Pittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner  Empty

Back to top Go down

Pittsburgh Steelers auditioning kicker Dave Rayner
Page 1 of 1