Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAfc north competition Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Afc north competition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nickthesteelman
Xtreme Newb

Afc north competition Empty
PostSubject: Afc north competition   Afc north competition EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:05 am

Im sure many fans have heard about how Espn rated the steelers 3rd in the division. First of all I don't know why they are called experts because just evaluating this myself, unbiased as I can be, do not see what they see. Am I scared a bit of the bengals? Yes, because they are forming a team. Now they say the ravens were one play away from the Super Bowl, but honestly look at all the players they have lost! Cory redding, jarret Johnson, Ben Grubbs, that isn't good news! They have decent fill ins, but they aren't at this level. They also will be without Suggs for most of the year. With out a good backup to spell ray rice, that puts them even deeper in the hole. Yes, they will still be good, but not what they were last year. For the bengals, they have some good pieces to make it. Three way fight. You have dalton throwing to Greene, sanu, and jermaine Gresham. You have the law firm, then you have new Wisconsin guard Kevin zeitler. Now on defense, they have good corners in Terrence Newman, dre Kirkpatrick, and Leon hall if healthy. That scares me a bit. Then they have a Great rotation, but when it comes down to overall toughness, I think they will be the little brother to the steelers and ravens that always gets second best. Once again, the steelers have their doubters, but hey, they seem to always prove them wrong!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Afc north competition   Afc north competition EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:05 am

The Ravens are going to flop this year. You heard it here first. The Browns will keep them from finishing in the basement. If Ben can co-exist with Haley, there's no way the Steelers don't win the division. The Bengals will finish second with the Old Browns and the New Browns finishing third and fourth.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Afc north competition   Afc north competition EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:19 am

It's going to be a fun year. We'll get to watch Weeden's career get destroyed.... and we'll have our usual dogfights with the Ravens and the Bengals. The difference this year is that we have the chip on our shoulder from last year. We have a new offense being put in place. Win or lose, that will be people's excuses for the results we get.

My prediction:
1. Steelers
2. Ravens
3. Bengals
4. Browns

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Afc north competition   Afc north competition EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:16 pm

BGSU A Dub wrote:
It's going to be a fun year. We'll get to watch Weeden's career get destroyed.... and we'll have our usual dogfights with the Ravens and the Bengals. The difference this year is that we have the chip on our shoulder from last year. We have a new offense being put in place. Win or lose, that will be people's excuses for the results we get. I agree here.

My prediction: But not here!
1. Steelers
2. Ravens
3. Bengals
4. Browns

Here's how I think it'll go
1. Steelers
2. Bengals
3. Ravens
some HS team

5. Browns Afc north competition 1378315869
Back to top Go down