Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSantonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vasteeler

vasteeler

Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps Empty
PostSubject: Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps   Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Santonio Holmes has missed most of the New York Jets' organized team activities to participate in a USO-sponsored trip to visit the troops stationed in Germany. Back in Florham Park, New Jersey, this week, Holmes pulled himself out of today's practice and had what Rich Cimini of ESPN New York described as a "mini-meltdown".

According to Cimini, Holmes was scheduled to take 35 practice reps, but packed it in after taking less than 25. Holmes tossed helmet and exchanged words with first-year receivers coach Sanjay Lal before seeking attention from a trainer.

"I was talking to the coach, letting him understand it was too many reps today," Holmes said. "I've been gone for a while, so I can't be at full tempo like the rest of the guys and where they want us to be at.

"I'm at OTA No. 5. ... I've got a lot of catching up to do for myself."

Thursday was the final OTA practice on the Jets' offseason schedule, but the team will conduct a mandatory minicamp in the middle of next week (June 12-14). Holmes is also planning to attend the "Jets West" passing camp in Southern California that quarterback Mark Sanchez has organized for late June or early July.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...-too-many-reps

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps   Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:28 pm

anybody else glad we got rid of him when we did?

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps   Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:36 pm

vasteeler wrote:

Yes.

Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps   Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:50 pm

vasteeler wrote:

I am, what a baby. Who does he think he is, Allen Iverson? Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps 1797695198

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps   Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:36 am

Hey coach. Go easy on the man. Don't you know he was just over in Germany (where it is as dangerous as hell) supporting our troops? That takes a lot out of you,man.
Let him tell you when he's ready. Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps 798776511
A true legend in his own mind!!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps   Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:31 am

On the plus side of all of this is that we can count the J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets out of the playoff picture again. Of course we already knew that when they signed Sanchez to that long-term deal, traded for Tebow, and didn't fire Rex Ryan's stupid fat ass when they had the chance.

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps   Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:33 am

Santonio Holmes gets me so mad, I want to throw shot glasses at women. But then I don't, because I'm a decent human being.

....ok, maybe I'm not. But I'm still a better person than Holmes. I think I enjoy watching the Jets implode more than any other team.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps   Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:47 pm

JonM229 wrote:
Santonio Holmes gets me so mad, I want to throw shot glasses at women. But then I don't, because I'm a decent human being.

....ok, maybe I'm not. But I'm still a better person than Holmes. I think I enjoy watching the Jets implode more than any other team.

I still like watching the Cowgirls implode more myself. Nothing makes me happier than seeing Jerry Jones all butt-hurt. Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps   Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps Empty

Back to top Go down

Santonio Holmes upset with receiving too many reps
Page 1 of 1