Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeColt McCoy doesn’t think James Harrison hit was a cheap shot Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Colt McCoy doesn’t think James Harrison hit was a cheap shot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Colt McCoy doesn’t think James Harrison hit was a cheap shot Empty
PostSubject: Colt McCoy doesn’t think James Harrison hit was a cheap shot   Colt McCoy doesn’t think James Harrison hit was a cheap shot EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:59 pm

Posted by Michael David Smith on June 8, 2012, 11:01 AM EDT

Steelers linebacker James Harrison was suspended for a game for the helmet-to-helmet that concussed Browns quarterback Colt McCoy last year, but McCoy has no hard feelings.

McCoy said on the Dan Patrick Show that he did not think Harrison’s hit was a cheap shot, and that Harrison was simply going after the quarterback aggressively, as he’s supposed to, while McCoy was scrambling.

“I’m outside the pocket,” McCoy said. “I’m trying to make a play.”

(Read More:) http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/06/08/colt-mccoy-doesnt-think-james-harrison-hit-was-a-cheap-shot/

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Part of me wants to give McCoy props and respect for saying this, but another part of me says he's only saying it because he's pooping his pants at that thought of angering Deebo by saying it was a cheap shot. Colt McCoy doesn’t think James Harrison hit was a cheap shot 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Colt McCoy doesn’t think James Harrison hit was a cheap shot   Colt McCoy doesn’t think James Harrison hit was a cheap shot EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Part of me wants to give McCoy props and respect for saying this, but another part of me says he's only saying it because he's pooping his pants at that thought of angering Deebo by saying it was a cheap shot. Colt McCoy doesn’t think James Harrison hit was a cheap shot 3798349058
That, or he's probably brain damaged.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Colt McCoy doesn’t think James Harrison hit was a cheap shot   Colt McCoy doesn’t think James Harrison hit was a cheap shot EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:28 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
That, or he's probably brain damaged.

Don't you have to have a brain for it to get damaged? Colt McCoy doesn’t think James Harrison hit was a cheap shot 2829330259

Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Colt McCoy doesn’t think James Harrison hit was a cheap shot   Colt McCoy doesn’t think James Harrison hit was a cheap shot EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:14 am

Actually I think he's being smart about it
He knows he's gonna see him twice a year
And he doesn't wanna piss him off Colt McCoy doesn’t think James Harrison hit was a cheap shot 3798349058

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colt McCoy doesn’t think James Harrison hit was a cheap shot   Colt McCoy doesn’t think James Harrison hit was a cheap shot Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1