Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeIn poll of players, James Harrison named “most violent, dangerous” Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

In poll of players, James Harrison named “most violent, dangerous”

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

In poll of players, James Harrison named “most violent, dangerous” Empty
PostSubject: In poll of players, James Harrison named “most violent, dangerous”   In poll of players, James Harrison named “most violent, dangerous” EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Posted by Michael David Smith on August 24, 2012, 4:08 PM EDT

The belief that Steelers linebacker James Harrison is a violent and dangerous player isn’t just a creation of the sports media or the opinion of Roger Goodell. It’s also shared by many of his colleagues.

In an ESPN poll that asked NFL players, “Who is the most violent, dangerous player in the NFL?” Harrison was the runaway winner, with 67.5 percent of the vote. Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis came in second, at 10 percent.

(Read More:) http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/24/in-poll-of-players-james-harrison-named-most-violent-dangerous/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ray Lewis second?!? It should have at least been a tie. James Harrison (on the field) and Ray Lewis (outside of night clubs). In poll of players, James Harrison named “most violent, dangerous” 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Blitzburghfan
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: In poll of players, James Harrison named “most violent, dangerous”   In poll of players, James Harrison named “most violent, dangerous” EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:37 pm

I just hope he stays healthy and suspension free...on a side note the one that really got me last year was his fine for knocking McCoy in lala land, no one could have made that split second decision to hold off on that hit, it's not Harrison's fault McCoy didn't slide soon enough. Goodell is an In poll of players, James Harrison named “most violent, dangerous” 1822059364
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: In poll of players, James Harrison named “most violent, dangerous”   In poll of players, James Harrison named “most violent, dangerous” EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Blitzburghfan wrote:
I just hope he stays healthy and suspension free...on a side note the one that really got me last year was his fine for knocking McCoy in lala land, no one could have made that split second decision to hold off on that hit, it's not Harrison's fault McCoy didn't slide soon enough. Goodell is an In poll of players, James Harrison named “most violent, dangerous” 1822059364
It also wasn't Harrison's fault that McCoy had the ball tucked and was running before he saw Harrison and decided to pull up and throw it.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In poll of players, James Harrison named “most violent, dangerous”   In poll of players, James Harrison named “most violent, dangerous” Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1