Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeColon On Being Healthy: ‘It’s Been A Long Road, And I’m Ready To Go’ Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Colon On Being Healthy: ‘It’s Been A Long Road, And I’m Ready To Go’

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Colon On Being Healthy: ‘It’s Been A Long Road, And I’m Ready To Go’ Empty
PostSubject: Colon On Being Healthy: ‘It’s Been A Long Road, And I’m Ready To Go’   Colon On Being Healthy: ‘It’s Been A Long Road, And I’m Ready To Go’ EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:19 pm

September 4, 2012 9:37 AM

PITTSBURGH (93-7 The Fan) – Steelers guard, Willie Colon is once again promoting his charity event, the “Lupus Loop” 5k Run and Walk. To talk about it, and the Steelers’ first game week of the season, he joined the Fan Morning Show on Tuesday.

Willie has done the same interview every season to promote his charity, but he has been injured the past few seasons. This year is different with him healthy and ready to go for Week 1.

Being healthy, Willie says that he is blessed, and, “It’s been a long road, and I’m ready to go.”

Willie has been moved to guard from his usual tackle position, and, of being on the inside of the line, Willie says there is more action, but he is excited to play next to center Maurkice Pouncey.

(Read More and Listen To Audio:) http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/09/04/colon-on-being-healthy-its-been-a-long-road-and-im-ready-to-go/

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And as always kids, there's nothing like a healthy Colon to help keep things running smoothly.

Man, I never get tired of that bit! Colon On Being Healthy: ‘It’s Been A Long Road, And I’m Ready To Go’ 1549491426

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Colon On Being Healthy: ‘It’s Been A Long Road, And I’m Ready To Go’   Colon On Being Healthy: ‘It’s Been A Long Road, And I’m Ready To Go’ EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:25 pm

I hope he stays healthy. From what i'm hearing, and with what I saw, he's a MONSTER.

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Colon On Being Healthy: ‘It’s Been A Long Road, And I’m Ready To Go’   Colon On Being Healthy: ‘It’s Been A Long Road, And I’m Ready To Go’ EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:27 pm

bayz101 wrote:
I hope he stays healthy. From what i'm hearing, and with what I saw, he's a MONSTER.

I know if I saw a Monster Colon coming at me, I'd get the hell outta the way too! Colon On Being Healthy: ‘It’s Been A Long Road, And I’m Ready To Go’ 1841364231 Colon On Being Healthy: ‘It’s Been A Long Road, And I’m Ready To Go’ 106674522

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colon On Being Healthy: ‘It’s Been A Long Road, And I’m Ready To Go’   Colon On Being Healthy: ‘It’s Been A Long Road, And I’m Ready To Go’ Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1