Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeThe Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread

Go down 
+8
vasteeler
RoethlisbergersLG78
Gingerchip
effyou515
Kornbread
fer69
Bays
Buddha Bus
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:59 am

Here we go, ladies! Make your predictions for today's game and discuss away! The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread 348340646 The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread 792589548 The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread 3056903510

I'm going with the Steelers over the Raiders 37-17. I think we see Haley open up the passing offense against an injury weakened Raiders secondary (are you taking notes, Brucie?).

It will be a big day for Ben, Wallace, Brown, and Sanders. I also look for Rainey to have his best day receiving this season.

On defense, look for Ike and Ryan Clark to shut it down against Carson Palmer and Woodley to get multiple sacks (I'll say 3) when he pins his ears back late in the game once the Raiders are down big and passing to catch up.

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:55 am

I refuse to respond to ladies. The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread 131212936

Wait....SHIT!

fer69

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:18 pm

Steelers by 3............................thousand points The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread 1557163439

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm

I'm not as optimistic as far as offense goes, but I still think we'll win by a decent margin.

24-13.

Keep in mind we're playing in Oakland. Not an easy place to win.

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:56 pm

I think it will be a close game and I'm to scared to make a prediction. I know the Raiders are hungry for the win in a bad way!

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:06 pm

I think Steelers 34 Raiders 10 The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread 1797695198

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:39 pm

Is it 4:25 EDT yet? Let's get this game going! The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread 1735582540

Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Get rid of these replacement officials......that was a clean catch by Miller.

The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Dang....I'm blacked out due to overtime with KC and Saints. I'm livid!

Vince Lombardi

Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:42 pm

WTF Defense???

Where is everyone?

Back to top Go down
RoethlisbergersLG78

RoethlisbergersLG78

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:02 pm

Kornbread wrote:

Yeah...Miami and New York are in overtime too. Pissing me off that I can't watch the Steelers due to all these fucking overtime games!
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:05 pm

RoethlisbergersLG78 wrote:
Kornbread wrote:

Yeah...Miami and New York are in overtime too. Pissing me off that I can't watch the Steelers due to all these fucking overtime games!

same here The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread 2913999526

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
RoethlisbergersLG78

RoethlisbergersLG78

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:11 pm

That a boy, Brown!
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:12 pm

AB is worth every dime of his paycheck

Back to top Go down
RoethlisbergersLG78

RoethlisbergersLG78

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:12 pm

vasteeler wrote:
RoethlisbergersLG78 wrote:
Kornbread wrote:

same here The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread 2913999526

Now they have soccer on Fox and the Broncos game on CBS..what the fuck. Charter is fucking up so I can't get any of the HD games or higher channel games.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:13 pm

can anyone pm me a link?
Back to top Go down
RoethlisbergersLG78

RoethlisbergersLG78

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:14 pm

What the hell was the penalty? I need a link for the game too, please. PM, if possible.
Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Yea baby....now i can see the game! BTW: Dolphins are a new level of suck!

Vince Lombardi

Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:23 pm

Ref's need to go back to their regular job at Footlocker! The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread 2913999526

Vince Lombardi

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:23 pm

Anyone got a link they can PM me?
Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Sorry guys..wish I could help.

Vince Lombardi

Back to top Go down
RoethlisbergersLG78

RoethlisbergersLG78

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:27 pm

solardave wrote:
Anyone got a link they can PM me?

If you get one, can you hook me up too?
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:45 pm

I swear IF the Steelers lose today (and I don't think they will)...it will be because they beat themselves. Penalty after penalty and a fumble to top it off.

Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Gingerchip wrote:
I swear IF the Steelers lose today (and I don't think they will)...it will be because they beat themselves. Penalty after penalty and a fumble to top it off.

Correct!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Dave and Roeth, I PM'd you a link. Let me know if it works.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread   The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Steelers vs. Raiders Game Day Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next