Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health

Go down 
+5
stlrtruck
Kornbread
fer69
Buddha Bus
Wallace108
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health Empty
PostSubject: Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health   Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:18 pm

PITTSBURGH (93-7 THE FAN) — At his weekly press conference on the South Side Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin confirmed his team is as healthy as it has been at any point during their disappointing 1-2 start.

Tomlin listed neither running back Rashard Mendenhall, nor Pro Bowl safety Troy Polamalu and/or linebacker James Harrison, among the inactives for Sunday’s game against the visiting Philadelphia Eagles. Barring further incident, this could give the Steelers a significant boost on both sides of the ball.

“All guys performed well, and we anticipate them being able to participate this weekend,” he said. “Based on how I looked at what we worked on yesterday, I think that’s a safe assessment.”

READ MORE: http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/10/02/tomlin-gives-steelers-clean-bill-of-health/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health   Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:32 pm

Does anyone fully buy into Harrison playing this week? I'm not sure I do just yet.

Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health   Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:42 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Does anyone fully buy into Harrison playing this week? I'm not sure I do just yet.

i told you he was just hungry for steak and waffles Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health 2087824411

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health   Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:

I will believe it when I check their website Saturday morning or hit the field.

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health   Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:48 pm

fer69 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

i told you he was just hungry for steak and waffles Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health 2087824411

And I here took him for a skillet type guy!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health   Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:51 pm

Kornbread wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

I will believe it when I check their website Saturday morning or hit the field.

I will believe it when James is on the field beating Mike Vick to death with his own dismembered left leg, which I, as a dog lover, will enjoy watching IMMENSELY!

Then James can go and get his steak and waffles, Fer. Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health   Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Sounds good as of now but we will see later on in the week.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health   Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Galax Steeler wrote:
Sounds good as of now but we will see later on in the week.
Yeah, let's get through practice first before we get too excited.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health   Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:08 am

I'd say if he practices today he'll be a go on Sunday but the question will be at what speed. Harrison at 75% is still better than what we have now.
Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health   Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:16 am

solardave wrote:
I'd say if he practices today he'll be a go on Sunday but the question will be at what speed. Harrison at 75% is still better than what we have now.

Hopefully he will be 100% along with Mendy and Troy we need a boost on both sides of the ball.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health   Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:37 am

Galax Steeler wrote:
solardave wrote:

Hopefully he will be 100% along with Mendy and Troy we need a boost on both sides of the ball.

Wouldn't it be great for all 3 to get healthy and stay on the field all season?
Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health   Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:24 am

solardave wrote:
Wouldn't it be great for all 3 to get healthy and stay on the field all season?

No doubt....that would be awesome!

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health   Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:38 am

It was to my understanding that Marcus Gilbert was hurt and wasn't playing this Sunday, but apparently he will be playing. I'd keep an eye on him too.

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health   Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:57 am

what did Tomlin do grab the teams junk and told it to turn its head and cough?

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health   Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health Empty

Back to top Go down

Tomlin Gives Steelers Clean Bill Of Health
Page 1 of 1