Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeMendenhall Tries To Spark Steelers’ Offense Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Mendenhall Tries To Spark Steelers’ Offense

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

Mendenhall Tries To Spark Steelers’ Offense Empty
PostSubject: Mendenhall Tries To Spark Steelers’ Offense   Mendenhall Tries To Spark Steelers’ Offense EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:43 am

PITTSBURGH (93-7 THE FAN) — Despite their early struggles, the Steelers are confident they can hold their own against the NFC East-leading Philadelphia Eagles this weekend, now that their recently-healed stars have been fully integrated back into the lineup.

Running back Rashard Mendenhall, for one, is as ready as he can be for his first game since his ACL was torn at Cleveland back in January.

“I knew I’d be back out there. I just kind of prepared for the moment,” Mendenhall told 93.7 The Fan’s Eric Hagman on the South Side Wednesday. “I took time away to do everything I could to be back out there.”

Read more:http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/10/04/mendenhall-tries-to-spark-steelers-offense/

vasteeler

Mendenhall Tries To Spark Steelers’ Offense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mendenhall Tries To Spark Steelers’ Offense   Mendenhall Tries To Spark Steelers’ Offense EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:53 pm

not nearly as important as having harrison and polamalu out there but it will definitely help our offense be even better than they already are

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down

Mendenhall Tries To Spark Steelers’ Offense
Page 1 of 1