Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWhat the Steelers need most Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

What the Steelers need most

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

What the Steelers need most Empty
PostSubject: What the Steelers need most   What the Steelers need most EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:45 am

By Mark Kaboly

I think I figured out what the Steelers need the most

We all (including at the highest level of the Steelers organization) acknowledge before the start of the season that the team lost some important leaders -- i.e. James Farrior, Aaron Smith, Hines Ward.

However, it was dismissed that they weren't irreplaceable.

Turns out, they have been.

Leadership has been lacking on the Steelers all season long and it has shown on the field, and especially on defense and especially playing on the road.

Mark me down as the one who believed that leadership is way overrated in the game of football.

The Steelers are proving me wrong.

http://sulia.com/channel/pittsburgh-steelers/f/cdbb5f27-902b-48aa-bef0-7ab215d927e6/?source=twitter

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: What the Steelers need most   What the Steelers need most EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:11 am

Leadership! Amazing what a good leader can do on and off the field, and how quickly things can fall apart without one.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION What the Steelers need most 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: What the Steelers need most   What the Steelers need most EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:21 am

We all talked a lot about leadership after Farrior and Hines were released. We knew we had guys who led by example (Troy, Harrison). But who was going to be that vocal leader? Who was going to get everyone fired up? A lot of us were hoping that Woodley would assume that role. Apparently, that hasn't happened.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the Steelers need most   What the Steelers need most Empty

Back to top Go down

What the Steelers need most
Page 1 of 1