Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeHaley, Steelers’ Offense Rolling With The Punches Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Haley, Steelers’ Offense Rolling With The Punches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Haley, Steelers’ Offense Rolling With The Punches Empty
PostSubject: Haley, Steelers’ Offense Rolling With The Punches   Haley, Steelers’ Offense Rolling With The Punches EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:58 am

October 26, 2012 4:31 AM

PITTSBURGH (93-7 THE FAN) — Slowly, but surely, the Steelers got back to “Steeler football” against the Bengals, as, slowly, but surely, their running game has climbed from pro football’s basement to 25th in the league entering Sunday’s game against visiting Washington.

Jonathan Dwyer, in a backup role, ran for a season-best 122 yards on 17 carries in Week 7. The Redskins are decidedly more stubborn against the run, but offensive coordinator Todd Haley doesn’t mind leaning on him again, if necessary, as regulars Rashard Mendenhall and Isaac Redman continue to sit with injuries.

“I think we’re still in sort of a wait-and-see mode as far as who’s going to be available, and who’s not. Because of how we entered the season, it’s served us well, especially in a week like this,” Haley said on the South Side Thursday. “Nobody blinks now. We’ve been doing it for a few months. Whoever’s up is up…guys have stepped up…and we’ve just got to make sure that continues.”

(Read More:) http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/10/26/haley-steelers-offense-rolling-with-the-punches/

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Just once I'd like to hear Haley say something like, "... but that interception in the endzone against the Bengals was all on Ben." Let's see how Ben likes that. Haley, Steelers’ Offense Rolling With The Punches 3798349058

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1