Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homea real test Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

a real test

Go down 
+2
Galax Steeler
effyou515
6 posters
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

a real test Empty
PostSubject: a real test   a real test EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:07 am

the Steelers vs the Giants, now we'll see how good the Steelers are, imho the Giants are one of the best team in the NFL right now.

if the Steelers can block the Giants front 4 Ben and the offense will have a good game because imo the Giants defensive backfield isn't all that good. the Giants offense has just enough fire power to make it a long day for the Steelers defense.
Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

a real test Empty
PostSubject: Re: a real test   a real test EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:33 am

I think they key to the game will be pressure on Manning if we can do this and force some quick throws then we have a chance because I know we can score on them.

effyou515

a real test Empty
PostSubject: Re: a real test   a real test EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:20 pm

with Pouncey back in at center the Steelers oline have a lot better chance blocking the Giants pass rushing front 4.
Back to top Go down
DefendTheConfluence
Xtreme Newb
DefendTheConfluence

a real test Empty
PostSubject: Re: a real test   a real test EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:36 pm

Haley deserves a ton of credit for the way Ben is playing this year. If we control the T.O.P. and keep our defense off the field, we should win by at least a touchdown. i know they dont want this game to be portrayed this way, but its looking like Ben vs Eli. Both teams have weak secondaries!

a real test Defend10
Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

a real test Empty
PostSubject: Re: a real test   a real test EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Good topic! I feel like this game is the ultimate test. Giants are not to be taken lightly. If Ben does not make the throws clean the Giants will make us pay. If I have read correctly their defense has picked 16 this year already. Like Galax Steeler said..we can score on them (as long as they play as good the previous week) and getting the pressure on Manning is crucial. This Sunday I hope the stars align for the Black & Gold.

a real test 4132052997 a real test 1948569602

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

a real test Empty
PostSubject: Re: a real test   a real test EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:48 pm

would like to see the Steelers get a little running game going Sunday. is Dwyer starting? i think he's the best Steelers RB to carry the ball against the Giants front 4 right now.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

a real test Empty
PostSubject: Re: a real test   a real test EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:59 pm

effyou515 wrote:
would like to see the Steelers get a little running game going Sunday. is Dwyer starting? i think he's the best Steelers RB to carry the ball against the Giants front 4 right now.

Sounds like Dwyer may not play at all. He's listed as doubtful for Sunday's game. Redman is getting the nod. Mendy is likely out as well.

Redman and Batch doesn't really excite me. Hopefully we'll see more of Rainey this week. I'd just like to see him run to the outside instead of up the gut all of the time.

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

a real test Empty
PostSubject: Re: a real test   a real test EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

Sounds like Dwyer may not play at all. He's listed as doubtful for Sunday's game. Redman is getting the nod. Mendy is likely out as well.

Redman and Batch doesn't really excite me. Hopefully we'll see more of Rainey this week. I'd just like to see him run to the outside instead of up the gut all of the time.

really?!?! alright, what did i miss?

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

a real test Empty
PostSubject: Re: a real test   a real test EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:29 pm

vasteeler wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

He injured a quadriceps in the Redskins game. Not sure how long he'll be out.

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

a real test Empty
PostSubject: Re: a real test   a real test EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:05 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
vasteeler wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

Damn you a real test 2625562446 injury bug.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

a real test Empty
PostSubject: Re: a real test   a real test EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:02 am

effyou515 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
vasteeler wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

Maybe we should sign this guy to the Pittsburgh Steelers staff. a real test 1797695198

a real test Bg-add-big

Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

a real test Empty
PostSubject: Re: a real test   a real test EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:25 pm

I hope this is wrong...we need Dwyer!

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

a real test Empty
PostSubject: Re: a real test   a real test EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:35 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
effyou515 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
vasteeler wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

Maybe we should sign this guy to the Pittsburgh Steelers staff. a real test 1797695198

a real test Bg-add-big
Damn some more injuries in the Giants game. can this guy really kill the injury bug. a real test 2087824411
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a real test Empty
PostSubject: Re: a real test   a real test Empty

Back to top Go down

a real test
Page 1 of 1