Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWoodley, Redman, Clark ready to go for Steelers on Sunday   Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Woodley, Redman, Clark ready to go for Steelers on Sunday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

Woodley, Redman, Clark ready to go for Steelers on Sunday   Empty
PostSubject: Woodley, Redman, Clark ready to go for Steelers on Sunday    Woodley, Redman, Clark ready to go for Steelers on Sunday   EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Linebacker LaMarr Woodley participated in today's practice and is likely to start in Sunday's road game against the New York Giants.

"It's looking good," Woodley said of the strained right hamstring that has nagged him this season. "We've got another day, maybe a half a day to prepare to go out there on Sunday. Looks like I'll give it a try."

"I felt good out there in practice, I ran pretty hard. It felt good."

Woodley missed last month's game in Tennessee because of the same injury and aggravated it last week's win over Washington.

Meanwhile, Issac Redman is the likely starter this week in what has been something of a musical chairs backfield for the Steelers in 2012.

Redman, who began the season as the starter, missed the past two games with an ankle injury he sustained during the Tennessee game. Jonathan Dwyer then stepped in to start and ran for over 100 yards in each of the last two games.

Dwyer injured a quadriceps during the Washington game, and is listed as doubtful for Sunday, as is Rashard Mendenhall. Mendenhall missed the first three games of this year with a knee injury from last season, started against Philadelphia and Tennessee but left the Titans game early after injuring his Achilles. He has missed the past two games.

Finally, safety Ryan Clark who left Sunday's game against Washington with a mild concussion, has been cleared to play and is probable to start Sunday.

"I wasn't out on the field or carried off on a stretcher. I got dinged. It's part of football The doctors and the trainers handled it really well by not allowing me to play or go back in. [But] I feel good," Clark said.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/woodley-redman-clark-ready-to-go-for-steelers-on-sunday-660331/#ixzz2B5xcTDIu

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Woodley, Redman, Clark ready to go for Steelers on Sunday    Woodley, Redman, Clark ready to go for Steelers on Sunday   EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:52 pm

Why do I feel like Woodley's injury is going to get worse and he'll miss significant time? Woodley, Redman, Clark ready to go for Steelers on Sunday   1505004552

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Woodley, Redman, Clark ready to go for Steelers on Sunday    Woodley, Redman, Clark ready to go for Steelers on Sunday   EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:27 pm

On the Giants' side, Chase Blackburn and Keith Rivers are out.

I guess nobody told Keith that Hines retired. Woodley, Redman, Clark ready to go for Steelers on Sunday   1097494264

Woodley, Redman, Clark ready to go for Steelers on Sunday   3798349058

Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Woodley, Redman, Clark ready to go for Steelers on Sunday    Woodley, Redman, Clark ready to go for Steelers on Sunday   EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:49 pm

This is good to hear. I hope Woodley has a big day.

PostSubject: Re: Woodley, Redman, Clark ready to go for Steelers on Sunday    Woodley, Redman, Clark ready to go for Steelers on Sunday   Empty

Back to top Go down

Woodley, Redman, Clark ready to go for Steelers on Sunday
Page 1 of 1