Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWRs MIKE WALLACE/EMMANUEL SANDERS vs.RAVENS CBs CARY WILLIAMS/COREY GRAHAM  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

WRs MIKE WALLACE/EMMANUEL SANDERS vs.RAVENS CBs CARY WILLIAMS/COREY GRAHAM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

WRs MIKE WALLACE/EMMANUEL SANDERS vs.RAVENS CBs CARY WILLIAMS/COREY GRAHAM  Empty
PostSubject: WRs MIKE WALLACE/EMMANUEL SANDERS vs.RAVENS CBs CARY WILLIAMS/COREY GRAHAM    WRs MIKE WALLACE/EMMANUEL SANDERS vs.RAVENS CBs CARY WILLIAMS/COREY GRAHAM  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:42 am

WALLACE/SANDERS: Wallace was targeted only seven times last week and Sanders six with Antonio Brown out of the lineup. It will be critical for both to provide open targets for Byron Leftwich, who is replacing injured starter Ben Roethlisberger. Wallace has gone over 100 yards just once this year and that was a Week 3 game against Oakland.

WILLIAMS/GRAHAM: The 6-foot-1, 185-pound Williams hasn’t exactly been having a banner year, allowing a league-high 47 receptions and is second in giving up four touchdowns. Graham will start for the second consecutive week but likely will move to the slot in the nickel, putting Chykie Brown on the corner. Graham allowed seven catches in last week’s game against Oakland.

Read more: http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/2950870-85/week-graham-wallace-brown-matchup-ravens-sanders-williams-cary-chykie#ixzz2Ca6K81I0
Follow us: @triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook

http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/2950870-85/week-graham-wallace-brown-matchup-ravens-sanders-williams-cary-chykie#axzz2CZyBqcuo
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

second string corners Steelers WRs should be open a lot this game.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

WRs MIKE WALLACE/EMMANUEL SANDERS vs.RAVENS CBs CARY WILLIAMS/COREY GRAHAM  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WRs MIKE WALLACE/EMMANUEL SANDERS vs.RAVENS CBs CARY WILLIAMS/COREY GRAHAM    WRs MIKE WALLACE/EMMANUEL SANDERS vs.RAVENS CBs CARY WILLIAMS/COREY GRAHAM  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:10 am

I really hope we mix it up between the pass and run a lot today. I know the Ravens run defense has been suspect all year and smart money says we should attack that weakness early and often with Ben out, but with Mendy and the other RBs rotating injuries and the Ravens being thin at CB and Ed Reed banged up badly, I think we need to let Lefty unleash that cannon and throw it deep to Wallace and Sanders frequently to test that secondary. I think we can beat Ed Reed down if we challenge him enough and he gets roughed up a bit.

I also feel like the Ravens defense has improved against the run since Suggs has returned. Hopefully by mixing in the pass more often than they expect it will soften that run defense up. I think they will stack the box to stop it anyway figuring we will be reluctant to throw it with Lefty.

Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: WRs MIKE WALLACE/EMMANUEL SANDERS vs.RAVENS CBs CARY WILLIAMS/COREY GRAHAM    WRs MIKE WALLACE/EMMANUEL SANDERS vs.RAVENS CBs CARY WILLIAMS/COREY GRAHAM  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:56 pm

I don't wanna say this but I think we'll beat them by 2 scores
I feel so good about this game that I'm willing to bet all my money
On it ($4.87) WRs MIKE WALLACE/EMMANUEL SANDERS vs.RAVENS CBs CARY WILLIAMS/COREY GRAHAM  1797695198

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: WRs MIKE WALLACE/EMMANUEL SANDERS vs.RAVENS CBs CARY WILLIAMS/COREY GRAHAM    WRs MIKE WALLACE/EMMANUEL SANDERS vs.RAVENS CBs CARY WILLIAMS/COREY GRAHAM  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:21 pm

fer69 wrote:
I don't wanna say this but I think we'll beat them by 2 scores
I feel so good about this game that I'm willing to bet all my money
On it ($4.87) WRs MIKE WALLACE/EMMANUEL SANDERS vs.RAVENS CBs CARY WILLIAMS/COREY GRAHAM  1797695198

I'll throw in $2.12 and a piece of lint.

PostSubject: Re: WRs MIKE WALLACE/EMMANUEL SANDERS vs.RAVENS CBs CARY WILLIAMS/COREY GRAHAM    WRs MIKE WALLACE/EMMANUEL SANDERS vs.RAVENS CBs CARY WILLIAMS/COREY GRAHAM  Empty

Back to top Go down

WRs MIKE WALLACE/EMMANUEL SANDERS vs.RAVENS CBs CARY WILLIAMS/COREY GRAHAM
Page 1 of 1