Steelers Xtreme Forum

Home Steelers LB Woodley will own pro bowling team   Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers LB Woodley will own pro bowling team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

Steelers LB Woodley will own pro bowling team   Empty
PostSubject: Steelers LB Woodley will own pro bowling team     Steelers LB Woodley will own pro bowling team   EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:42 am

Pittsburgh has landed a new pro sports team, and it will be owned by Steelers linebacker LaMarr Woodley.

The Pittsburgh Jack Rabbits in the new Professional Bowlers Association League will begin play in January. Woodley joins former Steeler Jerome Bettis, who owns the Motown Muscle team in Detroit. Other owners in the eight-team league are former NFL receiver Terrell Owens, Los Angeles Clippers guard Chris Paul and actor/comedian Kevin Hart.

"Bowling is a personal pastime for me," said Woodley, a native of Saginaw, Mich., in a PBA release. "I grew up bowling in my hometown of Saginaw and now I go with my teammates and friends in Pittsburgh. I was introduced to the PBA when I played in Chris Paul's charity event and got a firsthand look at how incredibly talented these athletes are, and I couldn't be more excited to be a celebrity owner in the first ever PBA League."

The league will make its debut Jan. 19-27. For a full PBA tour schedule, visit

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/steelers-lb-woodley-will-own-pro-bowling-team-665962/#ixzz2EpTAUn2y

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers LB Woodley will own pro bowling team     Steelers LB Woodley will own pro bowling team   EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:11 pm

i like bowling too worked at king lanes growing up.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers LB Woodley will own pro bowling team     Steelers LB Woodley will own pro bowling team   EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Good.... maybe the bowlers can teach Woodley how to get in better shape.  Steelers LB Woodley will own pro bowling team   1797695198

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers LB Woodley will own pro bowling team     Steelers LB Woodley will own pro bowling team   Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers LB Woodley will own pro bowling team
Page 1 of 1