Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWho Do You Follow On YouTube? Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Who Do You Follow On YouTube?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JonM229

JonM229

Who Do You Follow On YouTube? Empty
PostSubject: Who Do You Follow On YouTube?   Who Do You Follow On YouTube? EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:06 am

Are there any users that you follow on YouTube? There's two channels that I currently follow. The first is EpicMealTime and here's why:

One for you Steelers fans:

The second user is called schmoyoho and it's actually a band called The Gregory Brothers who do videos called Auto-Tune the News. They haven't updated in a while, but there's some pretty funny and catchy videos.

With special guest Weezer:

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Wallace108

Wallace108

Who Do You Follow On YouTube? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Follow On YouTube?   Who Do You Follow On YouTube? EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:28 am

JonM229 wrote:
The second user is called schmoyoho and it's actually a band called The Gregory Brothers who do videos called Auto-Tune the News. They haven't updated in a while, but there's some pretty funny and catchy videos.
LOVE the Gregory Brothers. Very talented and funny.

Here are my 4 favorites from them:

I have one gear ... go.

And of course ...

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/

Who Do You Follow On YouTube?
Page 1 of 1