Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeHines Ward on reality tv Sunday Night Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Hines Ward on reality tv Sunday Night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

Hines Ward on reality tv Sunday Night Empty
PostSubject: Hines Ward on reality tv Sunday Night   Hines Ward on reality tv Sunday Night EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Any of you even thinking of rolling your eyeballs better think twice!

Our beloved WR is going to be on a Celebrity cookoff show on Sunday night. The commercials showed him sticking his superbowl ring in the face of another celebrity (love it!)

Mark Kaboly | Tribune-Review

Super Bowl MVP, Dancing with the Stars champion, soon-to-be Hall of Famer and, now, celebrity cook champion?

Well, former Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward could add another title to his resume as he will team with celebrities such as Gilbert Godfrey and participate in the six-episode reality series on the Food Network called: “Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off” starring cooking experts Guy Fieri and Rachael Ray.

The eight celebrity contestants competing for the title of Cook-Off champion and a cash prize of $50,000 to a select charity include Chilli (member of pop/R&B group TLC), Gilbert Gottfried (actor, comedian), Cornelia Guest (designer, author, philanthropist), Dean McDermott (actor, reality television star), Kathy Najimy (actress, Sister Act), Carnie Wilson (singer, Wilson Phillips) and Johnny Weir (two-time Olympic Figure Skater, three-time U.S. National Champion).

Ward is on Team Rachael with Gottfried, Najimy, and Wilson.

The eight celebrities are divided into Team Guy and Team Rachael, as they compete over the course of six episodes in intense weekly challenges. The losing team must send its two bottom-rated contestants to face off against each other, with one member sent home each week in a blind tasting elimination challenge.

The show premiers Jan. 6

http://blog.triblive.com/steel-mill/2012/12/21/hines-ward-to-be-on-a-reality-cooking-show/

Hines Ward on reality tv Sunday Night We_bel10
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Hines Ward on reality tv Sunday Night   Hines Ward on reality tv Sunday Night EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:03 am

don't watch reality tv boring to me but i'm glad hines still getting paid.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Hines Ward on reality tv Sunday Night   Hines Ward on reality tv Sunday Night EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:24 am

effyou515 wrote:
don't watch reality tv boring to me but i'm glad hines still getting paid.

I don't like a lot of them but I can watch them if nothing else is on t.v.

PostSubject: Re: Hines Ward on reality tv Sunday Night   Hines Ward on reality tv Sunday Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Hines Ward on reality tv Sunday Night
Page 1 of 1